Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact (486 Views)

World Club Cup Final Chelsea Vs Palmeiras 12 Feb 22 5:30pm / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / Bibiana Steinhaus Becomes First Female To Officiate In A Major European League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact by inteligente: 7:28am On May 29, 2019
Will Arsenal complete this history today in Baku Stadium, 69000 capacity by not only reaching the final of this competition ever but also lifting it by winning their rivalry, Chelsea who has won this competition as well as Champions league. Time will tell..... Here are some of the facts that will interest you to know.
1. This is the first time both teams are meeting in UEFA European league competition about 48 years since the competition started
2. Arsenal has never won Chelsea in UEFA European competition
3. It is the third European final between clubs from the same nation. First was Portugal: Porto vs Braga; second was Spain: Athletico Madrid vs
Athletico Bibao

As for me, I do not know who will make their fans cry but I am #100% sure that the match will not go to extra time.

What are your predictions , lovers of good football, Nairalanders!
Re: European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact by BIGGIE121(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2019
Chelsea 1 Asernal 0 , though the match would be a very tough one for chelsea, because i dont under estimate any team that makes it to any final, each team has one sole aim which lifting the trophy , but in this case CHELSEA would definitely emerge winner of 2018/2019 uefa europa leauge final,
Re: European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact by inteligente: 8:20am On May 29, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Chelsea 1 Asernal 0 , though the match would be a very tough one for chelsea, because i dont under estimate any team that makes it to any final, each team has one sole aim which lifting the trophy , but in this case CHELSEA would definitely emerge winner of 2018/2019 uefa europa leauge final,

You sound like a chelsea fan. Chelsea is currently facing some internal difficulties such as Luiz and Giguain fight during the training, Hazard leaving the club as well as the coach, Sarri and others. All the best to you and your team. I believe Arsenal has more to lose if they didnt win, my instinct says Arsenal would lift the trophy. Cheers!
Re: European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact by BIGGIE121(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2019
inteligente:

You sound like a chelsea fan. Chelsea is currently facing some internal difficulties such as Luiz and Giguain fight during the training, Hazard leaving the club as well as the coach, Sarri and others. All the best to you and your team. I believe Arsenal has more to lose if they didnt win, my instinct says Arsenal would lift the trophy. Cheers!
chelsea have their ways of not allowing internal brawls and management issues to affect them on the pictch. Don let your instinsts deceive you, chelsea already has its name emblazoned on the europa trophy,

(1) (Reply)

'thank You, Arsenal!' - Chelsea Players Cackle As Giroud Mocks Former Club / Genuine Bet Tips App Or Site Needed Urgently!!! / Premier League Is Back! Let The Fun Begin, Join FPL Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.