Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Are You Ready To Pass Your Job Aptitude Test? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Ready To Pass Your Job Aptitude Test? (321 Views)

Passing Your Job Aptitude Test Is Not As Difficult As You Think It Is... / Job Aptitude Test/Exam Materials(PROMO ENDS TODAY) / Job Aptitude Test Invitation & Preparation 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Pass Your Job Aptitude Test? by Ffbt(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2019
Are you aware that the job market is competitive in Nigeria?

Are you also aware that organisations like banks, oil companies, multinationals, engineering firms, accounting firms, government agencies etc. resort to the use of job aptitude test to screen applicants to select a few during recruitment stages?

Do you also know that irrespective of what you graduated with you need to prepare before your job opportunity comes to stand out among other competent candidates in Nigeria ?

I've decided to give out helpful job preparation materials to help you prepare and pass your test at one sitting.

The materials include : GMAT,Dragnet ,Current Affairs, General Knowledge, CV/Cover Letter guide, Job search strategy guide etc.

Having distributed the materials to hundreds of job applicants in Nigeria. I'm presently giving the FULL PACK at a discounted price but I will give you 40% of the materials for FREE before you pay for the FULL PACK.

To get the free pack contact 08135666117 via WHATSAPP/SMS ONLY indicating your email address and the free pack will be sent to you-

Full Pack :
Promo Price : #900

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Ogun Tasks 2438 Corps Members On Skills Acquisition / Job Openings At Richmond Technologies / Simple Secrets You Can Easily Apply To Land That High Paying Job Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.