Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (13852 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by LordPsalm(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2019
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by mikkiviv: 11:44am On May 29, 2019
abujamal:
please rate him through his performance in different sectors so that others can benefit from your contribution, be objective in your reasoning please
because he knows ur family shey?
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:45am On May 29, 2019
Planet3xi:

Planet3xi to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother
Shbt up. Look how you're masturbating up and down. His cluelessness has been transferred to you. Yeye. Better have some sense cause your hypocrisy is ruining the lives of your unborn generation
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by PeacenLove2: 11:49am On May 29, 2019
The last 4 years were horrible, cold, hard horrible! But I will pick Buhari 10× again over the likes of Jonathan or Atiku. grin

Here is hoping the next four years will bring succor and we all can start reaping the fruits of the labourious 1st term. cool
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by themanderon: 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
Utterly abysmal. Even Buhari knows that Buhari has failed.
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2019
*ECONOMY:-Naija Economy Sector had increased,Buhari administration met Recession and resuscitate us from it within 6Months ,Since Then Nigeria Economy has been increasing & That's why we're the Largest Economy in Africa 65%
*Education:-In dis Sector Nigeria also made progress but not convincing Nor attractive due to High Rate of out of School Children In Northern Nigeria,Also due to Lack of quality education in D Country.50%
*AGRICULTURE:-buhari Administration has done alot for farmers through implementation of various Agriculture Programme that will make Farming more attractive &That will let it Strive,Kudos to Audu Ogbe,Mins of Agriculture's effort, Nigeria Has improve in exporting agricultural produce & Reduce its importing of agricultural produce.80%
*Security:-We all Know Nigeria Security is so irritable, despite the fact that N-Army Have reoccupy all the LG from BHT hands, But Still the Rate of Kidnapping, Banditry, Fulani Herdsmen, Robbery in the Country is tooHigh 50%
Infras=70, Foreign= 65 Health50
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Brightdude007: 12:10pm On May 29, 2019
livinbygrace:

You must be very stupid and senseless for making this insensitive statement.
grin grin grin God forbid, won't start exchanging words with a kid in a grown man's body. Please take your depressed and frustrated as* off my comment. It's not your type I trade words with.
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by dante0147: 12:22pm On May 29, 2019
abujamal:
Economy 60%. At beginning of the tenure, there was recession, at the middle, recovery from recession. b, Stability of Naira, even during the election, c, reduction in the prices of food items (Gari, rice, beans etc). d. Increase in the amount of foreign reserves(now about $43b)

Saying you are stupid is an understatement honestly the word to best describe you I am not sure it’s even in the dictionary ... Do you know how much is a bag of rice now Compared to Jonathan’s regime ? I don’t think you have eaten those things you called in a long while may be you are not even a Nigerian self ....
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by grimandevil: 12:22pm On May 29, 2019
who every thinks buhari is doing well should ask self if we even know d price of sniper before.
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by jaytee01(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
Buhari has been an absolute failure.... unrivalled in incompetence and totally unnfit to govern a complex, modern nation like Nigeria.
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
jelel6:

What a bloody tribalist! angry. I was very impressed with your initial position until you played the foolish tribal cards.

And when someone says something stupid for the first time, it's wise to scrutinize all his pass utterances to be sure that they are all not also stupid and senseless statements.

This fellow initially claimed he was happy about Aviation, Transportation and Road construction and the Foreign ministry progresses this past four years. He then claimed that ALL these successes were as a result of Having SOUTHERNERS at the helm of affairs. Before finally getting to perhaps, his most important statement that ALL Northerners appointed by Buhari are dump and ineffective.

But the thing is, the Aviation sector which this two-faced fellow so glowingly praised is headed by Hadi Serika, a northerner and former senator. Appointed by Buhari and bearing the title of Minister of state, Aviation.

I am, as is most other people who read your comments with their self-dignity intact, would very much like to hear your reply to this. What character of a man are you, sir?
Go and hug transformer or better still take a drop of sniper to cool your emotional outburst.
His Aboki appointments are dump and incompetent.

The brain and power house to take Nigeria to a greater height is the southerners. The North are the obstacle holding this great nation down.
I have spoken my mind.if you are not happy go and hug the nearest transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by ActiveFx: 12:31pm On May 29, 2019
The fact remains nothing has been done ✅ since The present was swore In Everything has just been the say No Employment,Poor Electricity Supply ,Poor Standard of living,Insecurity For me I don’t even Confidence in this country.
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Ozimuka: 12:44pm On May 29, 2019
Education=E8......
Agriculture=C4......
Security=C4.......
Economy=F9.......
Rule of law=E8........
Activeness=F9........
Election rigging=A1......
Stealing=A1.......
Kidnapping=B2.......
Dealth=B2........
Salary payment=E8.......
Tribalism=A1........
Incompetence=A1........
Looting of Fund=A1
Employment=F9........
Crime=A1.......
Progress=F9...............
Injustice=A1........
Corruption=A1
Atikulated is coming
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by riches4me(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2019
still sieving the comments

Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Darlington120(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2019
No body is even saying good tin about this man
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Darlington120(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2019
No body is even saying good tin about this man,,, wahala dey oh, am just passing shaaa, am hungry I never eat
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Udumeh: 1:51pm On May 29, 2019
Hunger and insecurity!
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Streetdreamx(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2019
sotall:
He has failed everywhere.
Security is F9
Health is F9
Economy F9
Employment is F9
Rule of law is F9

Impunity is A1
Tribalism A1
Hypocrisy A1
corruption A1 Death rate A1
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
I lost my job. I was jobless for 2 years. I am currently terribly underemployed. All these happen within the last 3.5 years. My assessment of this administration? Affected me and my young family in a most terrible way
Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by PeacenLove2: 6:10pm On May 29, 2019
misterme:
I love my job. I was jobless for 2 years. I am currently terribly underemployed. All these happen within the last 3.5 years. My assessment of this administration? Affected me and my young family in a most terrible way

Sorry to hear that. I hope things turn around for you very soon. Keep the faith. cool

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? by Teejay510(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2019
tommyken:
I rate him high on the transportation and aviation sector which is due to Amaechi competence.

He did well also in road construction through Fashola.
I rate him high too in the foreign affair through his minister Onyema.

You will notice this competence hands are all from the south. That's to tell you how dump all his northern appointments were.

don't forget to add Security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom PDP Statement On APC's Call For Sack Of INEC REC / Lagos Connects 100 Schools And 12 Hospitals With CCTV To Boost State's Security / Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.