Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) (1619 Views)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / NNPC Past Question And Answers Click Here & Download Now / NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by bekanuel(f): 9:32am On May 29, 2019
If you're interested in getting the free past questions for NNPC exams drop your email address below and I'll send it to you

I would have uploaded it here but the file size is larger than the maximum size of attachments here

4 Likes

Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by mikkymaths(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by maritime1: 9:50am On May 29, 2019
nwabuezeuguru@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Samcity1245: 9:57am On May 29, 2019
Samuelikade2@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by kasmicheal: 10:12am On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:
If you're interested in getting the free past questions for NNPC exams drop your email address below and I'll send it to you

I would have uploaded it here but the file size is larger than the maximum size of attachments here
Send to me chinomicheals@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by darefams: 10:12am On May 29, 2019
famsdare@gmail.com please kindly send to me
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by sweetpea05(f): 10:53am On May 29, 2019
Kashopeidris@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Purity93: 10:59am On May 29, 2019
Send to me please. Email: oluebubeogbonna@gmail.com.

bekanuel:

1 Like

Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Purity93: 11:12am On May 29, 2019
Please send to me: oluebubeogbonna@gmail.com Thanks.

bekanuel:

Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Odelola01(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2019
odelolamichael684@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Sammie1: 11:32am On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

Please send to me as well sammiewonder1@gmail.com

Thanks bro.
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by clemobaba: 12:02pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

Please I need nnpc aptitude test. Please send to amadiclement@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by mayorrex(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

egahmayorrex@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Consciency: 12:16pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

pls I need it,. brightoconscience95@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by yunusaboto(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2019
pls i need, binabdullahboto@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Wumzybabe: 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
Please send to my account wumioyelere@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by ruthlover: 1:03pm On May 29, 2019
Pls send to me
Ruthanthony404@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Elijah348(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2019
oshamokuneli@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by lilyangel74: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
Lilyangel74@yahoo.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by chromoleana(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2019
oduntanserah@yahoo.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by kinglover(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

courage4conquest@gmail.com
Pls send to me
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Rollyluv: 2:37pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

I need it ASAP. umukoro55@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by markt123: 2:46pm On May 29, 2019
Send a mail to get your NNPC past questions, it's totally free but you can appreciate with anything you want to give to me. Gmail add: mikedav126@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by lady25(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2019
Pls has anyone here received the past question
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by emae009(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2019
gyven75@gmail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by horreyneeyo: 3:41pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

omoniyiakinpelumi@yahoo.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Nextel19: 4:02pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

Send to futurepresident11@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by vicosir(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2019
Pls forward to Victor.joshua40@yahoo.com.. Thanks
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Magally: 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
pls send to me victoroluwafemi@ymail.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by boj: 4:52pm On May 29, 2019
pls send to goodygoody232003@yahoo.com
Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by Wrydwahn: 4:56pm On May 29, 2019
bekanuel:

Wrydwahn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free NNPC Past Questions (test And Interview Questions) by LoBoR: 5:11pm On May 29, 2019
Chudy3_911&yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confuse Please Advice A Brother / Download NCDMB Past Questions And Answers Pdf 2020/2021 / Promasidor Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.