Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (65000 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by blackslayer: 4:34am On Jun 02, 2019
man i need a fvckin beer now...off to the store!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by erons22(m): 4:35am On Jun 02, 2019
We all understimate ruiz
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by bigcee(m): 4:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Oga Wilder didn't fight kiltchko for the same. Reason he didn't fight this dummy. aJ fought today , he wasn't at his prime again and Wilder avoids such weak opponents

View what Wilder does to his opponents before you argue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlG0Rpcduig
Bro u did well...Chai British media go swallow AJ.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by rufhusO: 4:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
This Is crazy, I mean stupid.

Joshua just disappointed all his fans Worldwide.

This guy isn't the same AJ we know.

Anyways Good luck to him.

The downfall of a man doesn't mean the end.

But so so shocked.

At the early round, I almost breath out my heart out of fear seeing Joshua trembling on the stage.

Hmmmmmm...abi they drug Him?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by nanakgh(m): 4:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Mohammed Ali said ' Even the greatest gotta suffer sometimes'. All the great champs lost. Granted this is a shocker, but AJ's response to this will show if he truly has the grit and never give up attitude of a real champion. Better luck to him next time. He was fighting a shorter boxer with devastating power. Game plan should av changed after the 3rd but lessons learned, I think.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by bigtt76(f): 4:37am On Jun 02, 2019
What village people haf caused now cry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by mixta140: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2019
blackslayer:

bro real champs don't lose like this...joshua is not a good fighter overall!!!...weak legs, cant take punches and weak defense
Go siddon, hater go watch Lewis first loss , wobbling,
Aj try Na , still got 5 knock downs,
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2019
AJ gave in for a loss for reasons I don’t know... so sad...not too sure what happened but AJ is still remains a class any time any day
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by MJBOLT: 4:39am On Jun 02, 2019
from barça disgrace at anfield to AJ humiliating defeat undecided which kain wahala be this

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by erons22(m): 4:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Same Ruiz that lost to Joseph Parker that Aj won, defeated angry Aj

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by damola1: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2019
9ja... I hail o
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Ocon: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Well, Eddie Hearn just confirm there's a rematch clause in the UK included in the contract
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by rufhusO: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Hope nothing happen to this march please? Theres something fetching...
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by mixta140: 4:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Ocon:
To even think I gave this Big Fraud a chance against Wilder is annoying...
God save am Sha, cos he'll prolly die in the ring with Wilder cheesy
Alaiye go siddon, everyone got their bad day,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by meobizy(f): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2019
See them, already abandoning Anthony Joshua.
Nigerians: they will sing your praise and talk trash when you lose.
We blacks are no different the world over, we are just savage monkeys.

Anthony Joshua was ducking Wilder, I knew that.
Anthony Joshua has a lot to learn, probably, I haven’t seen any of his fights pre and post Klitschko.
Do I give up hope on him?
No.
Will he come back stronger?
Yes.
Is he Nigerian?
Kind of.

I extend a big Bleep you to DStv.
For some reason una dey beef Anthony Joshua.
His only matches I’ve seen on the service were before the Klitschko one.
After that it seems the company can’t secure the rights to his other fights.
You clowns should get your UFC game back on, I have missed two Pay Per Views already.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by MobilityExpress: 4:43am On Jun 02, 2019
erons22:
Same Ruiz that lost to Joseph Parker Aj defeate angryd

The Drake Curse at work lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by dayus444: 4:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Oh god! this is so depressing!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by goldenarrow: 4:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Joshua underestimated Ruiz
He was busy doing Youtube videos while Ruiz was training.
He was deceived by Ruiz physique
He thought Ruiz lost to Parker who was beaten by himself.
Ruiz was only robbed against Parker.
Joshua was doing physique building rather than boxing stamina and skills training.
EOD.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by MobilityExpress: 4:45am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:
See them, already abandoning Anthony Joshua.
Nigerians: they will sing your praise and talk trash when you lose.
We blacks are no different the world over, we are just savage monkeys.

Anthony Joshua was ducking Wilder, I knew that.
Anthony Joshua has a lot to learn, probably, I haven’t seen any of his fights pre and post Klitschko.
Do I give up hope on him?
No.
Will he come back stronger?
Yes.
Is he Nigerian?
Kind of.

I extend a big Bleep you to DStv.
For some reason una dey beef Anthony Joshua.
His only matches I’ve seen on the service were before the Klitschko one.
After that it seems the company can’t secure the rights to his other fights.
You clowns should get your UFC game back on, I have missed two Pay Per Views already.

Even Mohammed Ali lost fights, Tyson, Evander Holyfield etc all the great legends of the heavyweight division. What makes a legend is not about the loss but about the comeback. If AJ wins his rematch in December then, then he just entered into the hall of legends

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by bigtt76(f): 4:46am On Jun 02, 2019
shocked the same Drake that cost Serena Williams to lose US Open that year.... Joshua nor try naaa

MobilityExpress:

The Drake Curse at work lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by oduademonest: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2019
erons22:
Same Ruiz that lost to Joseph Parker and won, defeated angry Aj

He actually beat Parker

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by DrChukzy(m): 4:47am On Jun 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Even Mohammed Ali lost fights, Tyson, Evander Holyfield etc all the great legends of the heavyweight division. What makes a legend is not about the loss but about the comeback. If AJ wins his rematch in December then, then he just entered into the hall of legends

Win fire. Ruiz will beat the living daylights out of him again.

Anthony Joshua is over hyped.

Wilder will have him for a lunch.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by mixta140: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2019
nanakgh:
Mohammed Ali said ' Even the greatest gotta suffer sometimes'. All the great champs lost. Granted this is a shocker, but AJ's response to this will show if he truly has the grit and never give up attitude of a real champion. Better luck to him next time. He was fighting a shorter boxer with devastating power. Game plan should av changed after the 3rd but lessons learned, I think.
I really love this comment, i fear for his career now ooo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Not a good fight at all for AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by oduademonest: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2019
goldenarrow:
Joshua was doing physique building rather than boxing stamina and skills training.
EOD.

Reminds of Hashim Rahman vs Lewis

AJ did not take it too seriously. He spent too much time concentrating on the knockdown. He should have given himself time to recover after he knocked Lewis down.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by oduademonest: 4:50am On Jun 02, 2019
oduademonest:

Reminds of Hashim Rahman vs Lewis

AJ did not take it too seriously. He spent too much time concentrating on the knockdown. He should have given himself time to recover after he knocked Lewis down.

Nigerians will desert him now.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by XaviDayo(m): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Nigga lost in the 8 round
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by mixta140: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2019
erons22:
Same Ruiz that lost to Joseph Parker that Aj won, defeated angry Aj
That's boxing for , game play are different, mood , crowd, a lot determines games, tactics ,
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Neimar: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2019
HHahahahahahhaah

glo go change advert now

loser loser loser

I talk am say e go soon lose
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by oismail(m): 4:54am On Jun 02, 2019
Not now
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by mixta140: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2019
goldenarrow:
EOD.
Hmmm, am just happy no be wilder sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by oduademonest: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2019
mixta140:

That's boxing for , game play are different, mood , crowd, a lot determines games, tactics ,

Style makes fight

Nigerians and their stupid mentality

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures) / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.