Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time (590 Views)

Book Of Light: Great War Between Homosapiens And Anakhims Of 20fts / Yoruba Homosapiens History Written By My Grandfather / 7 Human Species That Existed On Earth Before Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time by Billy0naire(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2019
It is important that I provide clues to the Future, and what the Religions referenced as End Time. It is True, there is no single doubt now in my mind, and do not be confused. I am not religious, I will never be. But I am a friend of all Religions. I am a Researcher, I research on everything from Deep Learning, Deep Mind, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Singularity, How to have great sex for multiple orgasms, how to brush your teeth, how to mind control people, Soul travel, the stupidity of idiots and I mean I research on everything in this world and out of this world. So I am afraid of nothing, not of God, not of Satan, not afraid of Lucifer, so I am the go to guy when it comes to researches even in the dark and I can actually kill to get information. If the materials are not available on this plane, I go within and connect to other realms and get what I fuccking want and I dont care if its Hell, fire can not burn spirit, so I get information as Soul.

I had to write that first paragraph that way, so you can understand the mind behind the machine that types this, so when I say End Time, I am actually talking about the End of the Present Species of Human, not the End of Earth for now. Earth is not going anywhere soon, but Human Species at this level has approximately 400 Years left, but the planet will not sustain the great grandkids of everyone reading this except you pay attention to what I am going to write.

Not God, Not Satan, Not Lucifer wll stop what is coming, because it is the grand plan, of all Spirit to Evolve from the present low bandwidth brain, low attention span, low cognitive specie to a more advance specie that will see physically beyond the Infra-red and Ultra-Violet Spectrium of Light, I guess we are limited to a tiny spectrum.

I will be writing at my social media break time on this, it is too early to waste my precious time writing to you kids this morning, so check this page as often as possible. Because I came back there to drop the hints and stop your foolishness and wake you up to read and research if you can. Cos your Religions are not accurate about Heaven and Hell. But you will not suffer when you die, in fact you will be limitless but bored. That is why we designed this world for christ's fuccking sake.

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time by flames007(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
As much as I like the idea of discuss you're bringing up.you come over as condescending and childishly vulgar too.work on that first tell we'll read what you have to type.

1 Like

Re: Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time by Billy0naire(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2019
flames007:
As much as I like the idea of discuss you're bringing up.you come over as condescending and childishly vulgar too.work on that first tell we'll read what you have to type.

That is your burden, not mine. I am too busy, I do not even have time for it. Only on demand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time by philfearon(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2019
Billy0naire:

That is your burden, not mine. I am too busy, I do not even have time for it. Only on demand
Wow. Didn't know you will come back again after quitting on us previously. You are welcome back!
Re: Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time by Dami12345: 7:34am On May 30, 2019
Billy0naire:

Welcome back.
Re: Lifecreation Api: Programming Human Species & HomoSapiens Kill Switch- End Time by Dami12345: 7:35am On May 30, 2019
philfearon:

Wow. Didn't know you will come back again after quitting on us previously. You are welcome back!

You know that angelfire is down. Many of the sites too are gone.

(1) (Reply)

Tithing Mumu / Apartments For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Fires Tithe Critic,"i Became A Millionaire At 19"(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.