Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Inauguration Throwback Video:i Belong To Everyone And Belong To Nobody-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Throwback Video:i Belong To Everyone And Belong To Nobody-buhari (240 Views)

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody - Buhari In 2015 / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration Throwback Video:i Belong To Everyone And Belong To Nobody-buhari by FemiOtawa: 10:34am On May 29, 2019
Throwback to when President Buhari had his inaugural speech exactly four years ago and said he belonged to everyone and belonged to nobody.
This line definitely got everyone talking. #TheInauguration

Video Source: Channels Television

Watch video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/inauguration-throwback-videoi-belonged.html

Re: Inauguration Throwback Video:i Belong To Everyone And Belong To Nobody-buhari by teadrake(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2019
What eventually came after that statement... Baba shouldn't have uttered that.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Sanwo-olu Sworn In As Lagos Governor / BREAKING: Adeleke Qualified To Contest Osun Gov Polls, Appeal Court Rules / Gov. Ihedioha Appoints Ssg, Chief Of Staff And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.