Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother (23080 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by joyousever(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
Ask yourself!
bluefilm:

Who's your daddy?
Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by bluefilm: 4:44pm On May 29, 2019
joyousever:
Ask yourself!

Who's yourself?

I'm asking you to tell me, you are asking me to ask yourself?

Or does it mean you don't really know who your daddy is?
Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by joyousever(f): 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
An who the hell are u to ask me such a stupid & uncalled for question? Or have u forgotten who your father is and want to use my response to console yourself? Abeg pack well!
bluefilm:

Who's yourself?

I'm asking you to tell me, you are asking me to ask yourself?

Or does it mean you don't really know who your daddy is?
Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by bluefilm: 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
joyousever:
An who the hell are u to ask me such a stupid & uncalled for question? Or have u forgotten who your father is and want to use my response to console yourself? Abeg pack well!

You see how I have succeeded in confusing you?

Now, you are nowhere near the answer you were seeking for when you busted into my mention in the first place with your pointless question which was totally uncalled for.

In fact, you can't even remember how we got to this level.

You are now in the attack mode and you don't even know what might come next from me.

Wow, isn't that wonderful?

My answer to you: Men and women are not equal.

I use logic. You use emotion.

Unfortunately for you, emotion can never win against logic anywhere in the world.

So just pipe down.

And...

Greet your daddy for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by baby124: 6:14pm On May 29, 2019
She’s beautiful and fresh for her age.
Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by joyousever(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2019
Lol grin grin such a long speech over a minute issue. And was that a subtle threat? By saying ' you don't know what's coming next from me"? Mr Man, save ur energy for better or challenging arguments. Ok bye! [size=8pt][/size] angry angry
bluefilm:

You see how I have succeeded in confusing you?

Now, you are nowhere near the answer you were seeking for when you busted into my mention in the first place with your pointless question which was totally uncalled for.

In fact, you can't even remember how we got to this level.

You are now in the attack mode and you don't even know what might come next from me.

Wow, isn't that wonderful?

My answer to you: Men and women are not equal.

I use logic. You use emotion.

Unfortunately for you, emotion can never win against logic anywhere in the world.

So just pipe down.

And...

Greet your daddy for me.
Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by bluefilm: 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
joyousever:
Lol grin grin such a long speech over a minute issue. And was that a subtle threat? By saying ' you don't know what's coming next from me"? Mr Man, save ur energy for better or challenging arguments. Ok bye! angry angry

Haba!!!

Hanty rapunum aka biko.

I don't have time for old cargoes like you, biko. lipsrsealed
Re: Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother by joyousever(f): 10:12pm On May 29, 2019
Lol grin grin tired old bone calling someone old cargo. Hahahehe grin grin big shame on u! Night newspaper like u!sad
bluefilm:

Haba!!!

Hanty rapunum aka biko.

I don't have time for old cargoes like you, biko. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos / Why We’re Rebuilding Ayefele’s Music House — Oyo Govt / Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.