Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Tragedy Was Averted On My Landlord's Farm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Tragedy Was Averted On My Landlord's Farm (269 Views)

My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tragedy Was Averted On My Landlord's Farm by Naanlong01: 11:23am On May 29, 2019
I was alone in my barbing salon this morning when i saw my landlord passing and i extended my voice in greeting but because its been a while i saw him, i went to meet him to let him know i observed his absence. And he started explaining; "if you look at me well you will notice that i have, emaciated", yes he said that because he is an educated farmer but you will not know how intelligent he is until you engage him in educative discussion. So, he narrated that he was on his farm weeks ago when 3 herdsmen invaded it with their cows grazing on his planted crops as if it was a grazing land.
Youths of the village who got a whimp of the scenario before him were battle ready with cutlass, sticks and the likes to deal with the perpetrators but he stopped them, of course he was devastated, but he applied wisdom, he phoned the vigilante head, the civil defence and the police headquarters and they all arrived promptly, the evil guys were arrested, jailed for 3days and paid for damages.He was congratulated for his wisdom
Re: How Tragedy Was Averted On My Landlord's Farm by osmek: 11:29am On May 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Blocks Benin -warri By-pass .reason, Army Shot At The Tyre of truc / Breaking News: Dozens Escape Death As Tanker Ran Into Gutter At Ikotun Lagos [ P / Chidera Eggerue Says "We Don't Owe You Perky Boobs" As She Shares Cleavage Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.