Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Sworn In For 2nd Term (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sworn In For 2nd Term (video) (258 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / Governor Obaseki, Shaibu Sworn-in For Second Term ( Video, Pics) / President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sworn In For 2nd Term (video) by weIMPORT: 11:39am On May 29, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari sworn in for his second term in office

The President took the oath on Wednesday, May 2019 in the presence of local and foreign guests at the Eagles Square, Abuja.

The President in his oath pledged to be fair to all Nigerians and to serve, preserve, protect and defend the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He swore to be fair to all manner of people.

Acting Chief Justice of the Federation, Justice Mohammed Tanko, administered the oath of office to the President at 10:42 am, shortly after Vice President Yemi Osinbajo took his oath of office, Channels TV reports.

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/buhari-sworn-in-for-2nd-term-video/

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Buhari Sworn In For 2nd Term (video) by MotivateUrself(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2019
I don't think I should give a Bleep about the beginning of the second term of another failed government.
Bleep buhari !
Bleep this inauguration!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Care Foundation Says APC, Buhari Taking Nigeria To Dangerous Level / Buhari’s Achievement In 4 Years Is Tantamount To Poverty – Prof. Nwangwu / Revealed: What Buhari Told Aviation Minister Before Closure Of Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.