Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help (325 Views)

Pls Help A Depressed Soul / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / An Industrial Chemistry Aspirant Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders.

Today, i woke up to see a suspicious post from one of my facebook friends. It seems she is depressed and maybe, she has it in mind to commit suicide.

I don't know her personally. We became friends on facebook some months ago

She wrote jamb this year and was unable to see her result. Same thing happened last year. Her posts got me scared to the brim

Please whatever you can do to help.... Please do

She needs help... Let's us try and help her in a little way we can.

She lives in IMO state

Check her picture below

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2019
Here is one of her posts that got me scared

Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2019
Please try and comfort her with your words... Some foolish people are laughing at her post, thinking its funny

Here is her profile page

Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2019
Please don't ignore.... I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in

cry cry cry
Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2019
Some of her comments

Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2019
embarassed cry cry

Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Hadampson(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44

Please move it to the front page

She needs help... Who knows maybe she has a brother here on nairaland
Re: Help A Depressed Soul Nairalanders.. She Needs Help by Masterppower: 3:56pm On May 29, 2019
I wish I could counsel her

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Ikemba Ojukwu Lives On Because God Has Given Ndi Igbo A Replica In Dr Ubah / CAUTIONARY TALES -by Ofem Kebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.