Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Wow - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wow (1216 Views)

Wow! ChatGpt wrote a full story / If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In / Wow You Need To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow by BIGGIE121(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2019
E be things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow by jchioma: 1:05pm On May 29, 2019
In deed, he deserves it. That guy is one hell of a blessed writer. He goes to show the unlimited imagination of man.

Happy birthday brother.

4 Likes

Re: Wow by TheBlessedMAN: 3:48pm On May 29, 2019
Wow, a whole topic created for me? God... This is so unbelievable... You guys are simply amazing. You are the best.

I can't thank you enough for this truly. But I pray to repay you someday.

I remain humble to the last kilobyte.

7 Likes

Re: Wow by TheBlessedMAN: 3:49pm On May 29, 2019
jchioma:
In deed, he deserves it. That guy is one hell of a blessed writer. He goes to show the unlimited imagination of man.

Happy birthday brother.
thanks brotherly. I really do appreciate this sir

5 Likes

Re: Wow by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2019
Even if I don't com online frequently, there is one day I will never dare to not show up. The day someone special was born. Happy birthday to the man setting the pace on this section. You are indeed a blessing to literature. Age with sufficient grace dearie. I miss u

3 Likes

Re: Wow by TemiGURL(f): 4:00pm On May 29, 2019
Worth recognizing. Worth shutting down the whole site for. He's truly a genius.

I was planning to do something like this for him, Buh you beat me to it. Hbd

2 Likes

Re: Wow by manuelFORBES(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2019
Shut down the bar. Roll the drums.
Make a noise fot the blessed make. Hbd

2 Likes

Re: Wow by Dammykrone(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
Happy Birthday, May God Bless You Tremendously

2 Likes

Re: Wow by crossfm: 6:21pm On May 29, 2019
HBD bro,wishing you enless joy 2day and forever.
I will like to tell you that you are a great writer any day anytime.just keep on doing what you know best to do.please claim your snake peper soup from lala... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wow by TheBlessedMAN: 11:25pm On May 29, 2019
crossfm:
HBD bro,wishing you enless joy 2day and forever.
I will like to tell you that you are a great writer any day anytime.just keep on doing what you know best to do.please claim your snake peper soup from lala... tongue
lol... Thanks brotherly.....

5 Likes

Re: Wow by TheBlessedMAN: 11:26pm On May 29, 2019
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Even if I don't com online frequently, there is one day I will never dare to not show up. The day someone special was born. Happy birthday to the man setting the pace on this section. You are indeed a blessing to literature. Age with sufficient grace dearie. I miss u
Matilda's mum, I miss you plenty. Thanks for the honor.

1 Like

Re: Wow by lekkxydinho: 11:52pm On May 29, 2019
If ah no wish u happy birthday, Wetin I gain? U be baddest man for here guy...

1 Like

Re: Wow by jbtobsyn(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Wow, a whole topic created for me? God... This is so unbelievable... You guys are simply amazing. You are the best.

I can't thank you enough for this truly. But I pray to repay you someday.

I remain humble to the last kilobyte.
Happy birthday to the best writer on Nairaland. You should be the only one winning that monthly prize if it was possible. Wishing long life and prosperity with sango guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Wow by TheBlessedMAN: 12:00am On May 30, 2019
jbtobsyn:

Happy birthday to the best writer on Nairaland. You should be the only one winning that monthly prize if it was possible. Wishing long life and prosperity with sango guidance.
thanks to u baba.. U are mouthed. I feel u

1 Like

Re: Wow by Corlarde: 6:38am On May 30, 2019
Why has this not hit front page na.....haba

Happy birthday great man, keep on shining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow by Belbad(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2019
My Boss Of Life Im A Very Big Fan,bt Na Ghost Level,i Dae Always Anticipate Ur Update,it Dae Gyv Me Boost,no Vex Ooo Bt I Love U Lol....Ah No B Gay ooo,bt U Get Mouth God Bless You For Every Nairalander Dat U Entertain Hbd Theblessedman,u Are Inded Blesed,cold Water On Ur Body,u Deserve More Than Whatever Is Given Or Done To U,u Get Mouth Plenty Olohun Gbo!

1 Like

Re: Wow by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2019
Happy belated birthday to the most talented writer of our time. The man that gave literature a new dimension.

The man soo unique, how can I ever forgive myself for forgetting to wish u a Happy birthday?

You have brought nothing but smile and happiness to my life Mr Darous. Yu are one in a million. Like someone already said, you deserve hundred of blessings more than you are getting. I can't even begin to express my admiration for you in words.

Thank you sir for existing in my time. You have a fruitful life ahead. Mach respect sir.
Re: Wow by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2019
Corlarde:
Why has this not hit front page na.....haba

Happy birthday great man, keep on shining
I no know for them o. This mods can be quite funny at times. Divepen1, I think he's joining the lot now.
Re: Wow by Divepen1(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019
PrinceOFprince:
I no know for them o. This mods can be quite funny at times. Divepen1, I think he's joining the lot now.
mods don't have the power to push story to FP.

(1) (Reply)

LOXURY / Www.findabook.com / Alagemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.