Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,226 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In (370 Views)

Write To Earn For The Aunty Mary Series / I Don't Write For Passion Only. I Write To Make Some Money. / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In by movicy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
If you can write ( Sales copy, academic research papers, fiction, about us, website )

Please reach me via Nigerianguyz@gmail.com. I only need experience writers.

Thanks
Re: If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In by pjmoa(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
movicy:
If you can write ( Sales copy, academic research papers, fiction, about us, website )

Please reach me via Nigerianguyz@gmail.com. I only need experience writers.

Thanks

Can you drop your whatsapp contact information please?
Re: If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In by SilasIBB: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Am here, A son of larrysun, brother to Blessedman, next of kin to oyinprince, and birthed by shewrites.
I can write any story of your choice, try me out.
Re: If You Have Writing Experience And You Can Write To Wow, Come In by movicy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
pjmoa:

Can you drop your whatsapp contact information please?

Can you not see the email address that I wrote ?

(1) (Reply)

Hey Aspiring Writers Our Writers Group Is Now On Telegram / I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs / Works Of Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.