Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration (52040 Views)

CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Moment Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Gossipninja: 1:04pm On May 29, 2019
Here's the moment APC National chairman, Adams Oshiomhole was sent out while standing as a guard of honour during President Buhari's Inauguration at Eagles Square in Abuja.

The ex-governor who forgot his place was reminded by an officer and he humbled himself and went to his seat.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-adams-oshiomhole-forgot-his-place-and-humbled-after-hes-reminded-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Gossipninja: 1:04pm On May 29, 2019
Watch The Embarrassing Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Deomovies: 1:12pm On May 29, 2019
Yeye man. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by lovere: 1:12pm On May 29, 2019
what a shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Agbaletu: 1:15pm On May 29, 2019
Boss Mustapha made the same mistake until the military guy told him to leave before he told Oshiomole to dissapear too. Simple protocol was too much for them to observe.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2019
He made a mistake and he was corrected.

23 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by baliyubla: 1:22pm On May 29, 2019
APC and confusion na like 5 and 6, no wonder Nigeria in a confused state.

Where’s that Jacob Zuma meme?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Gossipninja: 1:33pm On May 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by gare(f): 1:33pm On May 29, 2019
BabaOwen:
He made a mistake and he was corrected.

what kind of mistake, that was a former Governor for eight years, if he does not know he should ask, he is in a better position to understand the line up dignitaries, he is not even suppose to be there because he his a party chairman, that's what I call impunity at play

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by EzegeNG: 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by blackboy(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2019
APC and confusion jumbo jumble Even going to their HQ in Abuja simple arrow to their office is pointing to 9 Mobile. Maybe they are telling us something. Lol

Chairman pele. It's okay. Such happens. No hullabaloo

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by sotall(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin

So Oshomole wanted to be guard of honour abi

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by chloride6: 2:07pm On May 29, 2019
grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Angelopeters: 2:08pm On May 29, 2019
grin

How do we allow these people to lead us self?
Seriously, political parties apart, these guys shouldn't be our reps

Front0lane:
PDP looters should have been leading u ba ?!

U didn't see where I said political parties apart?
You'll probably be happier when u realise that we're on d same side while d real enemies are our politicians; irrespective of their party, PDP, APC, TOO etcetera

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2019
small pikin wan over take him father

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by enemyofprogress: 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
The most handsome man that ever originated from edo state
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Automatic3444(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
grin next level movement
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by rectitude(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2019
Jeez
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp
scam

11 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by AmazingELixir: 2:10pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Just like the confusion he brought to the broom wielding party

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by martowskin1(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2019
they are always confused
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by Automatic3444(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The most handsome man that ever originated from edo state

U just underestimate oshiomhole

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On May 29, 2019
Automatic3444:

U just underestimate oshiomhole
by calling him the most handsome man?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by adioolayi(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2019
All of them were standing on a line before they were rearranged...so what's the big deal I watched it live on TV.
Bloggers sef

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2019
I remember when this man still be labour leader, chai see what the quest for power can turn a man into.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.