Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With A Trip To See Celine Dion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With A Trip To See Celine Dion (1035 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With A Trip To See Celine Dion by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2019
Gist from Linjust.com

Kanye West surprised hubby Kim Kardashian with their first vacation since the birth of their baby boy Psalm on May 9.

Kim Instagrammed some pix and video of what was one of Celine's last performance dates at her eponymous residency, captioning one, "He surprised me with a date in Vegas with @celinedion." And, "5 years ago today I married my best friend ... KIMYE 4 EVA." 

SEE MORE athttps://www.linjust.com.ng/kanye-west-surprises-kim-kardashian-with-a-trip-to-see-celine-dion.html

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With A Trip To See Celine Dion by Soldado1995(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE FAST RISING ARTISTE REMA!!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKeLcom8vhs

(1) (Reply)

Anastasia Kvitko Super Model Of Russia / UNN Establishes BB Naija Viewing Centres For Students(photo) / #bbnaija: Hidden Secrets About Tacha You Don't Know(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.