Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Would Have Attacked Onye Eze If I Was Okoro Blessing – BBN Star, Ese - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Attacked Onye Eze If I Was Okoro Blessing – BBN Star, Ese (497 Views)

Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Attacked Onye Eze If I Was Okoro Blessing – BBN Star, Ese by sirpekun: 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
—-BBN Star, Ese expresses her dissatisfaction at the way Okoro Blessing was humiliated by Onye Eze after claiming his property.

BBN star, Ese who was a fake housemate alongside Jon Ogar in the 2nd edition of big Brother Naija expressed her dissatisfaction at the humiliation Okoro Blessing faced for faking it for the gram.

The blogger who had posted a picture of herself in front of someone else’s house and claiming it’s hers was arrested and humiliated when the real owner caught up with her.

In the video, she was seen kneeling, begging with handcuffed hands while the man reprimanded him.

Ese stated that if she was the one she wouldn’t allow such.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/i-would-have-attacked-onye-eze-if-i-was-okoro-blessing-bbn-starese/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Would Have Attacked Onye Eze If I Was Okoro Blessing – BBN Star, Ese by Dottore: 3:06pm On May 29, 2019
Everyone is seeking attention?

(1) (Reply)

Shattawale And Stone Boy Settles Their Scores. / Wow! Couple Met On Social Media & Had Epic 3 In 1 Wedding! / Mr Jollof Excited, Buys New Lexus Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.