Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How To Relocate To Canada. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Relocate To Canada. (630 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Relocate To Canada. by AdexOmoby(f): 2:41pm On May 29, 2019
RELOCATING? AN OPTION YOU WANNA CONSIDER?

You asked for it through the poll I made few weeks ago. It is here NOW!.

It was a lot of work...spending quality time trying to bring you the best. In all, I am happy I have fulfilled my promise to you.

The only favor that I need from you is that YOU SHARE THIS POST.

I am trusting that with your share, we would get as many people to see this information, and possibly make this information go viral. Please do this for me, and to bless the next person.

Please click on this link to follow the entire relocation process.�

https://omoby.blog/2019/05/17/relocating-to-canada-by-omoby/

This link would be posted on Instagram. My handle is: Omobyy. You may follow me there as well.

Whenever you are done reading, please do not forget to drop your comments and follow my blog.�

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Belgium, Set For Meeting With Eu Meps (photos) / Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / Who Has Heard About Pink Coin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.