Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) (32966 Views)

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by naijajobx: 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
Such is life they kick u when.u are down they love you when you are up. Four years ago it was ambo
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by bluecircle470: 6:36pm On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The death of tinubu is imminent. With that Lagos state will be free from his proxy leadership.

Watch your back death may be following you too
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2019
bolajiabeygmai:
I listened to the speech. Ambode was appreciated. Pls get d full-speech and stop spreading fake/edited news
u de mind them
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by kunleham(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The death of tinubu is imminent. With that Lagos state will be free from his proxy leadership.
Na you be the angel of death that will kill him? radarada
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2019
Yankiss:
What do you expect from a Tinubu stooge? Ambode made his farewell speech without reference to the Almighty Tinubu. You now want Tinubu's hireling to commit the immortal blunder of allowing himself recognize Ambode? grin grin grin It is subtle politics na.

Amode was a Tinubu stooge also when he entered against fashola/his candidate. It’s same same.
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by kennykg(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2019
Cutezt:
The incoming governor of Lagos state, was today, inaugurated into office in Lagos, the governor, in his acceptance speech, called on every Lagosian to work together and support his administration as he is for every Lagosian from the Millionaires in Ikeja, to the Slums in makoko and the real estate gurus in lekki.

The governor, thanked The president of the federal republic of Nigeria, President Mohammadu Buhari and the APC national leader, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, his wife, and many others, the governor, failed to Thank the outgoing Governor of Lagos, Akinwumi Ambode who was also absent at the location.

Watch full video of his acceptance speech below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koKfg8db7XU

What's your gain from spreading fake news. If you really did watch it you would hear when he mentioned fmr gov amobed. Why don't you upload the full video to prove me wrong? You really deserve a ban as I can see you just doing this to increase your YouTube at the cost of peace.

Mynd44 kindly ban this op and delete the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by hybridblood07(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
Sir, it is n9t about APC but a particular person representing the party. There are other APC politicians that are doing very well in their position...
DonPablo007:
This should be an eye opener, Tinubu never allowed ambode to complete his second term despite ambode's competence and patriotism, this same evil man wants to become the president of our dear country....
Anybody supporting this evil called APC is an enemy of progress and enemy of the state ......

Atiku is coming
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by Olorunnim: 10:00pm On May 29, 2019
Juve4:
grin grin grin
This photo is dehumanising it shouldn't be used for entertainment purpose.
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by OgahBohz: 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing
No one wants to.associate with Failure
.. if you see Ambode as a failure.. then you clearly don't understand what success means ..
!
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by ejimatic: 6:48am On May 30, 2019
Cutezt:
The incoming governor of Lagos state, was today, inaugurated into office in Lagos, the governor, in his acceptance speech, called on every Lagosian to work together and support his administration as he is for every Lagosian from the Millionaires in Ikeja, to the Slums in makoko and the real estate gurus in lekki.

The governor, thanked The president of the federal republic of Nigeria, President Mohammadu Buhari and the APC national leader, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, his wife, and many others, the governor, failed to Thank the outgoing Governor of Lagos, Akinwumi Ambode who was also absent at the location.

Watch full video of his acceptance speech below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koKfg8db7XU

. When I heard Ambode was not a party man I was worried.However I realised later that Party man is a politician not a technocrat.Ambode said some weeks ago that he has become a politician now in the context of Nigerians.A technocrat concentrates on construction but a politician combines construction with assisting the common man on the street in the ward and so on.A man in Nigeria has the phone no of the governor and sent a message to him that he has given birth to a baby .The governor could not go but he sent his baby gift to the father....That is a party man in Nigerian context....This is an area Ambode has realised and I hope he will return as governor as a mature man politically to support his statement.....I came in as a technocrat but now I have learnt as a politician..
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by dheilaw1(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2019
DonPablo007:
This should be an eye opener, Tinubu never allowed ambode to complete his second term despite ambode's competence and patriotism, this same evil man wants to become the president of our dear country....
Anybody supporting this evil called APC is an enemy of progress and enemy of the state ......

Atiku is coming
you mean d same atiku who never spoke against the delibrate withhold of Lagos allocation? Anybody saying atiku is coming is an enemy of this nation
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by EagleNest(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
What goes round comes round. Very soon it will be your turn. That was how Ambode was smarting around and kicking Fashola at the start of his govt and he never thought that one day it will be his turn.
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
He was not left out, he appreciated all leaders to which Mr Ambode belongs to.
Re: Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) by booksrite(f): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2019
What's your gain from spreading fake news. If you really did watch it you would hear when he mentioned fmr gov amobed. Why don't you upload the full video to prove me wrong? You really deserve a ban as I can see you just doing this to increase your YouTube at the cost of peace.Mynd44 kindly ban this op and delete the thread.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances / List Of All 109 Nigerian Senators (photo) / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.