Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

External Hard Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / External Hard Drive (829 Views)

Get An Internal And External Hard Drive Memories Of Laptop And Desktop / External Hard Disk Drive / External Hard-disk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

External Hard Drive by lordkunda(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2019
Please which external hard drive is the best and reliable, and where can I buy it here in port Harcourt?
I stay in pH if anybody can help me please contact me on 08068019915
Also I need video tutorials on ,Corel draw, Photoshop, illustrator, web development, and animation. Thanks . mind you also people living in port Harcourt
Re: External Hard Drive by Planet3xi: 4:31pm On May 29, 2019
I have video tutorials. I can get you the hard disk and send to you from Lag. WhatsApp 0.7.0.1.6.0.1.7.1.2.4
Re: External Hard Drive by Greatzeus(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2019
lordkunda:
Please which external hard drive is the best and reliable, and where can I buy it here in port Harcourt?
I stay in pH if anybody can help me please contact me on 08068019915
Also I need video tutorials on ,Corel draw, Photoshop, illustrator, web development, and animation. Thanks . mind you also people living in port Harcourt
I have everything you need but I'm in Lagos,also I don't have time sending stuff up and down. Just be careful, Nairaland is filled with scammers,don't send anyone money so as to send it to you in Phone,if you do, your money is gone,kiss it goodbye. Get off your butt,go out and buy the HDD. Use YouTube to download the videos you need. Thank me later.
Re: External Hard Drive by wmodel(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2019
For an external hard drive, you can place your order online via RAJAB www.rajab.com.ng and it will be delivered to you.
https://rajab.com.ng/search?category=all&q=external+hard+drive

(1) (Reply)

. / Promo!! Buy 5 Pieces Get 1 Extra EZY Scanner Mouse!!! / Corei7 16gb ram 1terabyte hdd touchscreen Nvidia 10 series 2gb @234k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.