Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/19 (215 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/2023 / Koinonia Abuja Prayer Request Form For May Miracle Service Tomorrow 30/05/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/19 by dallyemmy: 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/19 by dallyemmy: 8:06am On May 30, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, May 30, 2019) -

God Still Chooses For His Own

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I yield and surrender my entire life unto You, please, be my leader and guide throughout this wilderness, called life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, at every point and crossroad of my life's journey, give me the grace never to lean on my own understanding, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me a permanent carrier of Your presence and glory; come and rule and reign in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every step and direction that I take in life, be informed and directed by You, from above, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never suffer failure or defeat in life, rather, let all things work together for my good, as I place my trust in You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as I receive the grace to live within Your precepts, let Your favour and that of men, be my portion everyday of my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to walk perpetually in Your Will; let me always be at the right place, at the right time, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the Open Heavens daily devotional; let all things work together for his good, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Rescue Foundation / Post That Got Me A 24hrs Ban (currently Hidden Or Deleted) / John Chapter 21; You Can Be Renewed Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.