Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

" My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix (564 Views)

What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix by farem: 5:32pm On May 29, 2019
My dear Dolapo,

Thank you for years past.
Thank you especially for the last four years,
You are my rock.
And with you by my side, I am ready for the next four years of service.

Re: " My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix by Nickisindigo(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2019
Love oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix by kindy51(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2019
See true love
Re: " My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix by Idonki(f): 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
Perfect Love
Re: " My Dear Dolapo," What Osinbajo Writes to his Wife After the inauguration.- pix by Kwamecron(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Atiku Was Also Sworn-in Today / Senate President: Ahmed Lawan Endorsed By 60 APC, Ifeanyi Ubah Senators-elect / That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.