Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension (3079 Views)

Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by sunky97: 5:46pm On May 29, 2019
The joy of the crowd that filled the ancient Obafemi Awolowo Stadium, Liberty Road, Ibadan, knew no bounds as they witnessed the inauguration of Engr. Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde and Engr Rauf Aderemi Olaniyan as the new governor and deputy governor of Oyo State.

The stadium was filled almost to capacity by 7am such that by the time the new governor arrived at around 10am, he was unable to get to the arena for about one hour. Security operatives had a herculean task of clearing the way for the governor.

The governor, also known as ‘Omi Tuntun’, clad in a simple light blue ‘Agbada’, with a deep blue cap to match, with his wife, Tamunominni, also in blue, were very calm but obviously happy.

Makinde, who was touched by the plight of teachers in the state declared, “I donate my entire salary to the Teachers Pension Fund”, stressing that he would not dwell on the past but would focus on the future for the benefit of the residents of the state.

Declaring that his administration would definitely make some uncomfortable decisions, he, however, noted that such decisions would be fair and just, stressing that people should hold him accountable for whatever happens during his administration.

Makinde promised to run a progressive administration, stressing that he would consult with his predecessors if there was a need to do so.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/new-oyo-state-governor-makinde-cancels-school-fees-donates-entire-salary-to-the-teachers-pension-fun

Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by dadebayo1(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
Omituntun..... grin
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by Goodcare(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
really
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by celeiyke: 5:55pm On May 29, 2019
Correct guy. Oyo people refused to bow to Tinubu
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
Beautiful.......good start
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by bestman09(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2019
That's my governor. God bless you and give you the wisdom of Solomon
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by sogodihno: 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
Omi Tuntun. God bless the people's governor.

itesiwaju South west lo je wa logun.
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by osuofia2(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
N
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by santino09: 7:07pm On May 29, 2019
I'm proud of myself
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2019
Donate your entire salary

Nigeria politicians and their sugarcoated mouth

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by wunmi590(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2019
When he knows he will get his salary back from other sources.

Even in advanced country, they dont do such, because it's their right to get paid what they have worked for.

Wish you well sha.
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by suremanpatriot: 12:56am On May 30, 2019
GREAT MAN OF CONTENTMENT. grin you are showin other leaders the way to behave in govt office. God bless you Sir. grin
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by olapluto(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2019
I'll rather you keep your salary and not touch people's money. If the pension funds were used judiciously we won't need your salary sir.
Re: Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension by kehinde1588(m): 3:06am On May 30, 2019
suremanpatriot:
GREAT MAN OF CONTENTMENT. grin you are showin other leaders the way to behave in govt office. God bless you Sir. grin
Tell me what's spectacular about his moves?

2yrs to come, I bet you that you will be among people who will be cursing this man.

(1) (Reply)

See Viral Pictures Of Beautiful House Udom’s Wife Will Donate To A Widow In Uyo / Kudos To Anambra State As They Have Launched Efi Igbo That Is Igbo Cattle / Female Teenage Nigerian Soldiers Twerking/Twisting Their Hips In Their Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.