Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Is The Remedy For This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Remedy For This? (1066 Views)

Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs / What Is The Remedy For Social Anxiety? / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Remedy For This? by Lisa001: 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
A friend of mine has been complaining of painful itching on the buttocks, and private parts,initially I thought it was just a toilet infection but as times goes by I got to know its a STD called Genital Herpes

We got to the pharmacy and the Doctor Recommended Acyclovir and some other a antiviral drugs.the itching stopped
Few days later it started again with Sores and Blisters

Pls does anyone has any Solution or Drugs she can use?
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by afribabe: 6:06pm On May 29, 2019
Go to the hospital.
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by Adalassy: 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
Lisa001:
A friend of mine has been complaining of painful itching on the buttocks, and private parts,initially I thought it was just a toilet infection but as times goes by I got to know its a STD called Genital Herpes

We got to the pharmacy and the Doctor Recommended Acyclovir and some other a antiviral drugs.the itching stopped

https://www.nairaland.com/4548943/cure-herpes-simplex-hsv-1

1 Like

Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by phrezzz: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lisa001:

I am having same problem how did he treat it? any help??
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by NAJALYN: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
STC30 will take care of your friend's problem.

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by AngryParrot1: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lisa001:

There is no western medicine that can help u now. Because they believe it has no cure. But the virus needs a conducive environment. U can deny them that only thru natural therapy!
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by Solutionhealth(m): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Lisa001:

Use Damathol cream , and be using piritin tablet .... if you did not see any changes then call 0811 842 8131
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Lisa001:

you went to the pharmacy and saw a pharmacist, not a doctor,not everyone wearing labcoat is a doctor. please your friend should check into areal hospital and visit areal doctor,not quacks.Association of doctors have Decided to stop giving advice online.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by IniUbom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
I beg your pardon... Conforama.
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by Sniper101(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Viewing your DP
I imagined how nice
it would be to slide into your wet DM

But on seeing this post you made?
I had a quick rethink grin
Re: What Is The Remedy For This? by imhere: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Faforon, spidex 19 and spidex 20

(1) (Reply)

Norland Nigeria Weight Lose Products / Why Am I Spotting During Pregnancy? / Jos Boy, Jerry Malo Of Bennie Agro Limited Invents Hand Made Ventilator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.