Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Job Interview With Whytecleon Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview With Whytecleon Limited (442 Views)

Vacancy @ Whytecleon / Whytecleon Transaction Trainee / Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Transaction Trainees At Whytecleon Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview With Whytecleon Limited by Kezmanp(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Hello guys pls how true is this invite and if you have done there interview before Kindly help me out on what am likely to be asked..... thank you. ���

Dear ________,

Sequel to your success in the online aptitude test you wrote with us, you are hereby invited for a Panel Interview Session.

Kindly see details below:

Date: Thursday 30th, May 2019.

Time: 12noon (Please note that you are to be at the venue at exact specified time)

Venue: Whytecleon Limited

8b Bendel Close

Off Bishop Aboyade Cole

Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island

Lagos.

Kindly come along with your CV, original and copies of your NYSC, BSC/HND, SSCE/NECO, Primary School, Birth Certificate with a recent passport photograph.

Also, please be dressed neat and corporate (in a clean Black or Navy-Blue suit with a white or blue camisole or shirt and a matching shoe with a tie (for men).

Best Regards
Re: Job Interview With Whytecleon Limited by correctyourself(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2019
Go check the advert, there question would be coming from there, you need to tell them how it can be done.

You need to tell them what you can offer, your skills and what you know about the organization you're going to work with.
Re: Job Interview With Whytecleon Limited by Eniola95: 12:31am On May 31, 2019
[i][/i]
Kezmanp:
[color=#990000][/color]

Hello guys pls how true is this invite and if you have done there interview before Kindly help me out on what am likely to be asked..... thank you. ���

Dear ________,
Please did you go for the interview, if so how did it go, what questions were asked mine is tomorrow

Sequel to your success in the online aptitude test you wrote with us, you are hereby invited for a Panel Interview Session.

Kindly see details below:

Date: Thursday 30th, May 2019.

Time: 12noon (Please note that you are to be at the venue at exact specified time)

Venue: Whytecleon Limited

8b Bendel Close

Off Bishop Aboyade Cole

Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island

Lagos.

Kindly come along with your CV, original and copies of your NYSC, BSC/HND, SSCE/NECO, Primary School, Birth Certificate with a recent passport photograph.

Also, please be dressed neat and corporate (in a clean Black or Navy-Blue suit with a white or blue camisole or shirt and a matching shoe with a tie (for men).

Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Nigerdock Guardhouse Training Programme / Sales Supervisor Needed Urgently!! / Urgent Vacancy.... For Applicants Resident In Akwa Ibom And Cross River States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.