Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (56612 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:15pm On May 29, 2019
27Pushing30:

We are not complaining

This is Africa and Specifically Nigeria ... Tinubu compared to others is a better “Millker”
No mind am, people like emeijeh are the type that will always say "PDP stole but money went round". Tinubu will steal, Tinubu will steal, did the people of lagos say they are wretched?
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by yormielee: 7:16pm On May 29, 2019
WE GATHER DEY ANYTHING WEH WAN HAPUN MK E HAPUN
NA TODAY LAGOSIAN DE SUFFER
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by adecz: 7:18pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin

Hope he is no more doing white man's
snuff.

If you know, you know!!

wink wink wink wink
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:18pm On May 29, 2019
barrypro:
This baba no fine.
For your professional website design. Check my signature

He's "ugly" and blessed with riches.

You are fine and cursed with poverty.
Cleffunual:
Lmao look at his ugly face

2 Likes

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by ikorodureporta: 7:19pm On May 29, 2019
Dis guy go face challenge from all corners: left, right, centre, deputy etc @ d end him go say " better he Neva accepted the offer"
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by jaybanky(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations Sir.....
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by chiedu7: 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
winzy:
My guy even get pink lips... this administration go sweet ooo
F@ggot

1 Like

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by Tblesd: 7:28pm On May 29, 2019
Gforce2019:
See as I just dey imagine that picture .....like say make it be me...

I go resign from my 8-5 job I'm doing ... and I will be accorded due respect...

Oh lord , lift me up like this man. Ijn.amen.
As u work towards it. May heaven help u
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by ajepako(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I just ate this guy

You for " drink" am join after you "ate' him

Werey Ibadan tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by yuanexchanger: 7:31pm On May 29, 2019
Coool..everyone looking for how to be seen...Alipay and wechat fund available...
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
ajepako:

You for " drink" am join after you "ate' him

Werey Ibadan tongue tongue
come make we do that thing now
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by superstar1(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
emeijeh:
Eko oni bajé

Another 4 years for Tinubu to milk Lagos dry!

Spend your time lamenting on your state. What happens in Lagos is none of your business because you are a foreigner from the land of gully erosion and red mud. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 29, 2019
This guy is sound I became his fan after the governorship debate

1 Like

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by Timmypromise(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2019
yormielee:
WE GATHER DEY ANYTHING WEH WAN HAPUN MK E HAPUN
NA TODAY LAGOSIAN DE SUFFER

Alimajiri issokay
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by Timmypromise(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2019
superstar1:

Spend your time lamenting on your state. What happens in Lagos is none of your business because you are a foreigner from the land of gully erosion and red mud. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in the way igbos are taking up Yoruba matter

If they focus all their strength and leave nairaland and move to Linda ikeji to show support

He'll no they can't do that only to insult progressing Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by chris51(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2019
Governor Sanwo Olu official portrait is excellent.
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by chris51(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2019
chris51:
Governor Sanwo Olu official portrait is excellent.
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by dazzlingd(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I just ate this guy

Was he delicious

1 Like

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On May 29, 2019
dazzlingd:

Was he delicious
get out
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by MrBONE2(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2019
emeijeh:
Eko oni bajé

Another 4 years for Tinubu to milk Lagos dry!

grin

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2019
Cleffunual:

Show us your father please
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by thatigboman: 7:53pm On May 29, 2019
Gbagada general hospital mental patient
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by Ikpongiton: 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
Smooth and clean.the yorubas have it
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by sparko1(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
Cleffunual:
Really? Let's see yours!
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by MrBONE2(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
27Pushing30:

We are not complaining

This is Africa and Specifically Nigeria ... Tinubu compared to others is a better “Millker”

grin

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by MrBONE2(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2019
Odingo1:
Tinubu errand boy

grin

Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by sparko1(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2019
Cleffunual:
Really? Let's see yours!
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by Awoleesu(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2019
Why does the Lagos landlord prefer recycled materials sef?

Reincarnated names like;

BABATUNDE fashola

AMBODE Akin

BABAJIDE Sanwo-Eko...
Re: Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu by shadrach77: 8:03pm On May 29, 2019
He should have worn native as an African/9ja man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.