Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In (490 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In by weezyk(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2019
The former aviation minister who is known to be a strong critic of President Muhammadu Buhari administration did not stop this time by aiming a dig at the President.

He also commended former leaders for not attending his "fraudulent" inauguration ceremony .

Read what he wrote on Facebook below :

"I commend the courage and fortitude of President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan for NOT attending the fraudulent inauguration ceremony that took place in Abuja this morning when a liar, a pretender, an imposter, an election-rigger and an electoral thief was purportedly sworn in as our President".

"The thief was so ashamed of himself that he could not even muster the courage to offer a speech after being "sworn in".

" Instead he put his tail between his legs and crawled back to hide in his Villa- fortress without saying a word to anyone. Shame on him!

"Former Heads of State Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and General Abdulsalami Abubakar didn't attend the show of shame either. Kudos to them".https://whenhow24..com/2019/05/ffk-take-swipe-at-buhari-for-not.html?m=1
Re: FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In by hisgrace090: 7:07pm On May 29, 2019
What a care free attitude?
Re: FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In by Abfinest007(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2019
if u concentrate on buhari too much it will make it looks hatred
Re: FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In by Mystiquefia: 7:28pm On May 29, 2019
If I were the president, I for done crash this one tey tey.

Re: FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In by budaatum: 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:
If I were the president, I for done crash this one tey tey.
It just goes to show what a tolerant man my bubu is.

If na Obasanjo de der im go fit open im smelly mouth like dis!? Even Jonathan time sef, I guess dem go don deposit plenty ghana-must-go gi am, im for don change tune quick time!

Useless nonentity looking for relevance, if you asked me!

Re: FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In by JonDon12: 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
Thanks for speaking the truth FFK. Buhari and Tinubu are architects of this sham of an election and have mortgaged their children, tribe and their own futures.

If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? / Igbo Presidency Does Not Exist Says Rocha's Okorocha / #video: Group Storms Shoprite, Protests Alleged Intellectual Property Theft