Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,770 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Some Milestones From Ihedioha's Inaugural Address To Imolites Today May 29, 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Milestones From Ihedioha's Inaugural Address To Imolites Today May 29, 2019 (263 Views)

Today, May 29, 2023, President, Muhammadu Buhari Passes The Baton Of Leader Shi / Top 10 Nigerian Newspapers Headlines This Sunday, December 29, 2019 / 3 Life Regrets Many Young People Today May End Up Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Milestones From Ihedioha's Inaugural Address To Imolites Today May 29, 2019 by kingsman66(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2019
SOME MILESTONES FROM IHEDIOHA'S INAUGURAL ADDRESS TO IMOLITES TODAY MAY 29, 2019.

1. I will step on toes
2. Those who put Imo into it's present state of decay shall be brought to book.
3. Sports Academy shall be established in the state
4. Inter- House sports shall re-introduced in our schools
5. The four major roads leading to Owerri capital metropolis will be dualized
6. The purported free Education will be investigated inorder to know it's genuineness.
7. Imo shall experience quality Education
8. All last minute illegal land allocations by the out-gone administration will be revoked where necessary.
9. Sports will be taken to greater heights as sports centres will be created in every local government.
10. The technical colleges in Ahiara, Orlu and Okigwe, will be re- equipped and made fully functional.
11. The roads leading to Poly Nekede and FUTO has received immediate attention.
12. Agriculture shall be revitalized.
13. Each of the companies from elsewhere operating in Imo State will be made to at least employ 25 Imolites.
14. Under my watch, the viable projects initiated by the out - gone administration will be completed while the less viable ones will be discarded.
15. Moribund Industries shall be rehabilitated.
16. Imo is in ruins, it will take Political will and synergy from all of us to rebuild it
17. Under my watch we shall tackle headlong insecurity
18. The Grasshoppers International Handball Stadium will have it's turf replaced likewise that of Dan Anyiam Stadium to give sports a pride of place.
19. We shall work hand in hand with the Transmission Company of Nigeria ( TCN) and Enugu Electricity Company of Nigeria ( EEDC) to ensure improvement in power supply.
20. We shall work with relevant agencies to ensure that the runway of Imo International cargo Airport is upgraded and night landing facilities installed.

Compiled by:

obimyradio2019@gmail.com

Re: Some Milestones From Ihedioha's Inaugural Address To Imolites Today May 29, 2019 by Geekhard: 6:58pm On May 29, 2019
I wish you all the best Gov. Ihedioha. May God grant you the wisdom to know what is right,the courage to do it and compassion for those who will feel the impact of your decisions.
Re: Some Milestones From Ihedioha's Inaugural Address To Imolites Today May 29, 2019 by MikeBetty(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2019
I Wish U Success
Re: Some Milestones From Ihedioha's Inaugural Address To Imolites Today May 29, 2019 by hisgrace090: 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
Buhari will be like "inaugural speech", who get time for that one?

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Recuitment Open / Tragedy: 10 Dead, 30 On Life Support As Generator Fumes Wreck Havoc On Wedding G / Levels Don Change 4 The Kini Big Deal Crooner Gov.appoints Him SA, Lagos Liason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.