Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife (15781 Views)

Some Kidnapping Cases Are False, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians In US / You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Sparky12(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2019

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has showered encomiums on his wife, Dolapo Osinbajo for standing by him through his first term in office.

As he assumed office for a second term today May 29th, Osinbajo shared a photo of his wife and himself on his Twitter handle and thanked her for being a solid support system throughout his first term. He added that he is ready to continue to serve with her by his side.

See his tweet below

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/with-you-by-my-side-im-ready-for-next-4.html?m=1

17 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Sparky12(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2019
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Abfinest007(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2019
u are wrong rather it should be with God on my side am ready for d next four years bcus without God u are nothing

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On May 29, 2019
Awwwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

Isn't just this so sweet and beautiful.

Behind, every successful man, there is a good woman.

Our country is in very safe hands with these kinda leaders.

We go love ooo Prof.... kiss cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On May 29, 2019
Some children of hate and wailers.
Haters of every good and lovely things in the world will develop instant headache after seeing this

No sleep for the wicked tonight.
cheesy grin wink
Children of perdition.

prince3009:
Lying dwarf!
He's more successful in life than all the people as tall as Nepa pole and legs like toothpick in your lineage!
Abfinest007:
u are wrong rather it should be with God on my side am ready for d next four years bcus without God u are nothing
prince3009:
Lying dwarf!
NaijaRoyalty:
Rubbish
BrutusOj:
Nonsense..ready to do what? Run errand or npower and vote buying in the name of tradermoni?
SarkinYarki:
see how a pastor is gloating over stolen mandate
Lol cheesy.
We talk am.
Dis tins are hating on a man for showing love and appreciation to his wife.
Well they didn't grow up with such affection as this in their homes anyways,
so we aren't surprised.
No peace for the wicked! cheesy grin wink

See them supporters of corruption and thieves that have already stolen their future right now..... cheesy

Meanwhile,
Children of hate and enemies of Nigeria, as you masturbate, Please don't forget to renew your 4 years of wailing subscriptions today FREE OF CHARGE (F.O.C)!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
itk

7 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by etrange: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:

Oga, allow him appreciate his wife biko. angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by adedayoa2(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
so you live with him to know that he hasn't acknowledged God. Typical Nigerian, learn to appreciate your wife o

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by aare07(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
The real slay queen

6 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by sogodihno: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Nigeria president 2023.

4 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
Please shut the fvck up. As if God will come down and do anything for you. Are u sure u have sense?

9 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by aare07(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:

Make your wife happy, God will be with you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by emmasege: 8:33pm On May 29, 2019
You had better watch and pray to God to make you escape the snares of the fowlers (Buhari and Tinubu) so that your wife wouldn't have become a widow by 2023.

Neither Buhari nor Tinubu would like to see you become Nigeria's next president.

Mr VP, Channel your praise and prayers to God. The journey ahead of you is long and life-threatening. My one cent!
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by SarkinYarki: 8:33pm On May 29, 2019
see how a pastor is gloating over stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by BrutusOj(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
Nonsense..ready to do what? Run errand or npower and vote buying in the name of tradermoni?
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
Wonderful man!

Abfinest007:

What is wrong with you?!

What exactly is your problem?! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Junkie1: 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
WHY WON'T BUHARI DO SAME??
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by geosegun(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:

So it's you that will tell him when and when not to acknowledge God? So because he did not do so openly means he hasn't been acknowledging Him?

Some Nigerians and hypocrisy. That's why you are easily deceived by fake men of God. Just like pharisees, you loved to acknowledge God in public but do exactly the opposite in your closet. Shior,

12 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by specie103(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2019
i hope bubu can say the same thing.
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by jonath0012(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:

You are the one that is wrong. If you cannot acknowledge the effort of a fellow human that you see, how then can you acknowledge the support of God you do not see?

To get an expert tutor for your kids check my signature below

7 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
Dolapo...lol
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by geosegun(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
ayindede2019:
Your wife is now your GOD abi?

And how did this impact your life?

3 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Junkie1: 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Please shut the fvck up. As if God will come down and do anything for you. Are u sure u have sense?
NICE BED SHEETS
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
Rubbish
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by osuofia2(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2019
post=78838750:
Awwwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

Isn't just this so sweet and beautiful.

Behind, every successful man, there is a good woman.

Our country is in very safe hands with these kinda leaders.

We go love ooo Prof.... kiss cheesy
This guy is the most jobless fellow on NL, if your god bubu had created jobs you may probably would have been employed but here you are commenting on every thread on NL. Life of a zombie . kpele

2 Likes

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by dreamwords: 8:39pm On May 29, 2019
grin
Afonja people dey short o
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 29, 2019
Lying dwarf!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / Governor Adeleke Launches Pro-masses 100 Days Programme / 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.