Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration (49341 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
Seriously i now feel for him politically

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Atiku79: 7:35pm On May 29, 2019
The inauguration exercise today at the Eagle square is NULL AND VOID. It can't stand with a stolen mandate.
The supreme court will rewrite the many wrongs of INEC

Fellow Nigerians rejoice and be exceedingly glad.

ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!! !!!!!!!!

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by DjCandyMusic(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2019
Second to comment since today.. Are my village people against me

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Amuocha: 7:37pm On May 29, 2019
Oshiomole should wait and see the table turn soon.

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by festacman(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2019
Forget Oshiomole and Saraki, just look at the beautiful romantic posture of Aisha and President. Beautiful!

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Ultimatezlant: 7:45pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
The inauguration exercise today at the Eagle square is NULL AND VOID. It can't stand with a stolen mandate.

Make you nor craze las las when depression sets in

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:

Wetin remain again?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:
Feel for who exactly?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
Forget Oshiomole and Saraki, just look at the beautiful romantic posture of Aisha and President. Beautiful!

Festacman you are hereby promoted in the ranks of the progressives to the level of a nationalist

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Feel for who exactly?

For your Lord and saviour

Otoge

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:

For your Lord and saviour

Otoge
Feel sorry for yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Atiku79: 7:51pm On May 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
It will be like film trick when the Supreme court annuls Buhari's victory.
I've seen it several times, Atiku SURELY is coming!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Feel sorry for yourself

I know how hard it will be for you to keep up now

Coz the whole thing is getting turf for you guys

Know more free money

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
Buhari and his ministers should not spend their salaries and allawee base on the mandate they stole from atiku because when the court finally declare atiku as winner they will refund the illegal salary back to the coffers or they will all be jailed.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by festacman(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:

Festacman you are hereby promoted in the ranks of the progressives to the level of a nationalist
Hahaha! Chasing away the 'hawks' and taking Nigeria to the Next Level is task must be accomplished.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:
See you!You dey feel sorry for a 2 term governor and one term senator wey don amass wealth for himself.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Cletus77(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2019
Even with his horrendous captions about PDP and Ipob, I won't be surprised if this post graces FB.

Sometimes I wonder how old this sarki of a guy is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:

Hahaha! Chasing away the 'hawks' and taking Nigeria to the Next Level is task must be accomplished.

God bless you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2019
Cletus77:
Even with his horrendous captions about PDP and Ipob, I won't be surprised if this post graces FB.

Sometimes I wonder how old this sarki of a guy is?

Age is nothing but numbers

I am a patriot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Your madness is escalating every day

I feel sorry for your parents

Hust try and hold on

Ikpeazu is recruiting 1 million workers

That is better than online ranting

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Cletus77(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:

Age is nothing but numbers

I am a patriot
Pls kindly check the meaning of a patroit again..
Guess it changed over the century sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:

Hust try and hold on

Ikpeazu is recruiting 1 million workers

That is better than online ranting

Your parents won't be proud of you should they know you're a nuisance on nairaland.

Buhari children no carry their papa matter for head like a "nobody" like you carry am for head .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Cletus77(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Your parents won't be proud of you should they know you're a nuisance on nairaland.

Buhari children no carry their papa matter for head like a "nobody" like you carry am for head .

Person wey go don even reach to born pikin or get family sef
Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You need ikpeazu job creation

Know more free funds

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Ultimatezlant: 9:12pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

It will be like film trick when the Supreme court annuls Buhari's victory.
I've seen it several times, Atiku SURELY is coming!!!!!
OK we don hear, but I just hope you have a life outside that cos if not wahala dey o

When it rains it pours all out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by iluvdonjazzy: 10:12pm On May 29, 2019
sarrki:

I know how hard it will be for you to keep up now
Coz the whole thing is getting turf for you guys
Know more free money
another meme created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by sarrki(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
another meme created.

Yes oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

aye n shey e

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration by princeade86(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2019
Erin ika

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.