Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration (28248 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Sicilyjoe: 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
Who is that man that always stand close to buhari with red cap , not his ADC, and I haven't seen the man talk before but always close to buhari

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by desiredhome: 9:08pm On May 29, 2019
sotall:
sad sad

Next level poverty and failure

Never mind the zombie below me, he has been programmed to adore and praise Buhari's poo
Omo see vexing grin grin grin guy free your mind make you no get heart attack for this young age
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2019
I wish both president and vice president a successful tenure in Jesus name.
Sparky12:

President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo were both sworn in for a second term in office today, May 29th. The ceremony took place at the Eagle Square.

See more photos below

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/more-photos-from-buhari-and-osinbajos.html?m=1
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by kingslyco(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2019
Chai Buhari again
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by 989900: 9:18pm On May 29, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Who is that man that always stand close to buhari with red cap , not hid ADC, and I haven't seen the man talk before but always close to buhari

He is the real president, if you know you know. #abbakyari

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Ayodehji202: 9:18pm On May 29, 2019
I can sight my favorite men 1 cheif of defence staff General olonisakin 2 my handsome chief of airstaff Marshall sadique 3 senator bukola saraki 4 the oluwo of Iwo 5 honorable oluwole oke the man representing my constituency.
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2019
photo of the event goes to Vs and wife,,,, look how humble vc's wife is, i wish aisha can be 10% humble to buhari
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Olarewaju89: 9:21pm On May 29, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by MrSly(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2019
post=78839248:
OP, with all these pics you guys are sharing throughout today, some children of hate and perdition, aka wailers not be able to sleep tonight o!

Migraine loading for enemies of the country tomorrow...
Una go wail for d next 4 years, till una tire...
You are the number one enemy of this country. One of the youths who have refused to use their brain. Lazynigerianyouth.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On May 29, 2019
MrSly:

You are the number one enemy of this country. One of the youths who have refused to use their brain. Lazynigerianyouth.
To pay you back in your own coin......Take this Sly tin...

To imprint in your soul how dull and slow you sounded, nairalanders gave you no single like. Sorry Sly tin!
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by MrSly(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2019
post=78841054:

To pay you back in your own coin......Take this Sly tin...

To imprint in your soul how dull and slow you sounded, nairalanders gave you no single like. Sorry Sly tin!
A kid who does anything for nairaland likes and shares that can't add a kobo to your account. Little wonder you are so unreasonable. Always spewing trash for nairaland likes. SORRY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Intellectual201: 10:01pm On May 29, 2019
It his 4+4 agent
Sicilyjoe:
Who is that man that always stand close to buhari with red cap , not his ADC, and I haven't seen the man talk before but always close to buhari
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Intellectual201: 10:06pm On May 29, 2019
Goody bag
Lemon12:
whose bag buhari carry for shoulder?
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Bimpe29: 10:08pm On May 29, 2019
Sai Buhari!
He has gotten his second mandate now.
Will he hit the ground running as against his usual slowness this time around?
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by comradewanle(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2019
useed:
Please can someone explain to me why saraki was present at the inauguration please.

Immediately the president and his vice left villa to eagle square to take the oath of office, there was neither president nor vice......until they take the oath. So if anything happens during that period (before taking the oath ), Saraki will definitely be the acting president....even prof Osinbajo cracked the joke at the inauguration dinner today.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by bigtt76(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2019
He's still the Senate President. The senate has not been formally dissolved to allow for the new members.

useed:
Please can someone explain to me why saraki was present at the inauguration please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by undisputedgbola(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
Please can someone explain this?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by 9jaRealist: 4:34am On May 30, 2019
The only picture I was looking for was Oshiomhole being marched out of the protocol line... grin grin grin
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by Nobody: 4:59am On May 30, 2019
BravoDe:
Is that not the sharia bag with buhari
BTW did I just see saraki?
see as SARAKI humble himself
Re: More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration by useed(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2019
Thank you @ bigtt76 and adenwale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ade Bendel Wanted By EFCC / PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries / Police Officer, Garba Saleh Rabo Rejects ₦1 Million Bribe, Arrests Giver In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.