Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Stem Cells On Sickle Cell Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stem Cells On Sickle Cell Patient (201 Views)

Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stem Cells On Sickle Cell Patient by dunsinj: 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
Stem Cells therapy is a real solution for many natural ailments, but it matters how much stem cells your body needs.
*_Just like in medicine, we have been unable to determine how much stem cells should be taken for any particular disease._*
We only stop taking any medicine when we feel better or when the disease in our bodies is no longer present.

Stem Cells treatment is a nutritional supplement which works by rebuilding the worn out/malfunctioning body cells. *_This is not an overnight miracle or something that should happen like magic._*

This automatically means that we need *_more than one packet (15 sachets)_* of stem cells, unless we're lucky enough to heal within the 15 sachets.

*_The truth and reality is that stem cells therapy is expensive!_*

In view of the high cost of the much needed stem cells STC30 product, the manufacturer - superlife network company designed cheaper ways of accessing stem cells:
�Join the company and become a distributor and invite others to join you, then superlife company will pay you for advertising its products.
�Now the company pays you in bonus points form, this enables you to decide what exactly you want at the moment.
� *_Thus if you want cool cash, you can convert your bonus points to cash._*
� *_If you want stem cells STC30 products, you can also tell the company to give you products instead of money._*

As much as I am in business I would like you to be healed, enjoy good Health & also make money from joining the business, we always have room for more distributors.

��I am showing you the cheapest way to access the product from the company like I get it.

*_You knew about stem cells STC30 through someone_* (me) *_superlife pays me for bringing this information to you that is why I get products cheaply. Invite / recruit someone also and get your cheap products or you will keep buying at a high price._*

_Join the advertising team and have access to plenty of stem cells, improve your health and as well as you make money._

08169472563 OR 08039287598
Re: Stem Cells On Sickle Cell Patient by Planet3xi: 9:00pm On May 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Stem Cells On Sickle Cell Patient by jbblues24(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2019
Extra simple =)

(1) (Reply)

The Effecacy Of The Ruzu Black And Biz Side Of It / Mascum Herbal Pride / Hundreds Of Runners Braved The Rain To “eRace Cancer” At NSE Corporate Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.