Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why I Went N*de In Game Of Thrones – Emilia Clarke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Went N*de In Game Of Thrones – Emilia Clarke (2301 Views)

Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Went N*de In Game Of Thrones – Emilia Clarke by mrtim1911: 9:43pm On May 29, 2019
Emilia Clarke has opened up on why she went n*de in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Emilia Clarke who played Danaerys Targaryen the Mother of Dragons, revealed that she didn’t play the nude scene because she wanted some guy to check her out.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/why-i-went-n-de-in-game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke

Re: Why I Went N*de In Game Of Thrones – Emilia Clarke by meobizy(f): 12:13am On May 30, 2019
She did?
I always assumed the scenes were played by body doubles.

Emilia Clarke who played Danaerys Targaryen the Mother of Dragons, revealed that she didn’t play the nude scene because she wanted some guy to check her out.
Sure, right.
I guess it doesn't hurt that they make the right guys check her out.

It's 2019, why are nude movie scenes an issue?
Last I checked she doesn't live in a patriarchial African country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Photos: Nollywood Star Actress Darasimi Omoseyin Goes On Vacation In Ghana / Beyoncé: Black Is King Ft Wizkid / #bbnaija: Don't Waste Your Money Voting For These Three Lockdown Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.