Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi (13116 Views)

Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Enugupikin: 8:03am On May 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Everything thing looks Abakiliki.
Abakaliki is a very fine place ..nice you recognized that

I didn't know any good can come from u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Enugupikin: 8:05am On May 30, 2019
Neil0072009:
I think Nnamdi Kanu said this man will not come back to government house? And he did? Damn
Ebonyi People self are stupid o why did they voted for him ? Maybe this there foolishness is there source of there poverty. You never know

But good luck to the smooth criminal
And the people will start there gala business in traffic again? Some people mumu sha and they are many in Nigeria

God is the greatest
all these mumu Afonjas from the waste land won't you all be more interested in the poverty ridden and indebted Oshogbo?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 8:12am On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

[s]These tarred roads for bicycles and wheelbarrows to be passing?

Oh, see bicycle already on it sef.

While it is good to build infrastructure, education and reorientation of Ebonyians is also important. Hawking and riding okada in other people's cities should be discouraged. Skill-based entrepreneurship should be encouraged[/s].
cursed Afonja focus on your poverty ridden and indebted osun state...osun monthly allocation is nown just 5 million naira

BElow is osun state

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Nobody: 8:13am On May 30, 2019
Enugupikin:
Abakaliki is a very fine place ..nice you recognized that
I didn't know any good can come from u
laughs.
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 8:15am On May 30, 2019
Neil0072009:
[s]I think Nnamdi Kanu said this man will not come back to government house? And he did? Damn
Ebonyi People self are stupid o why did they voted for him ? Maybe this there foolishness is there source of there poverty. You never know

And the people will start there gala business in traffic again? Some people mumu sha and they are many in Nigeria

God is the greatest[/s]
cursed man, hope you have eaten today, or no job as usual?
i dont like how u and ur fada are so hungry this morning..i got this pics of u and ur fada
please dont commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 8:17am On May 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Everything thing looks Abakiliki.
i learnt you are an Edo boy, focus on your useless state

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by ezenna191(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2019
And the beautiful wife of the governor, Chief Mrs Rachel Umahi, Ogoo Nwanyi of Uburu was there to give her usual undiluted support. Congratulations to Engr. David Nweze Umahi, the blazing and amazing governor of Ebonyi State and Wife.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by VillagePipu: 8:37am On May 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

your monicker says it all... village boy..u no go like go fetch water for your mom to mix the beans floor to fry her akra .... continue been useless here...poor Afonja dunce

Sorry bro, I don't reply wawa things especially nonentities from Enugu. You are beneath me. Let higher Igbos reply me and we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by VillagePipu: 8:40am On May 30, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

cursed Afonja focus on your poverty ridden and indebted osun state...osun monthly allocation is nown just 5 million naira

BElow is osun state

Coming from a mediocre tout who blamed Abians for the loss of Atiku, I'm not surprised at your foolishness. Blaming fellow Igbos for the loss of a Fulani man. You're worse than poo.
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Masterppower: 8:45am On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

These tarred roads for bicycles and wheelbarrows to be passing?

While it is good to build infrastructure, education and reorientation of Ebonyians is also important. Hawking and riding okada in other people's cities should be discouraged. Skill-based entrepreneurship should be encouraged.

They swear for una?

Jealousy will kill you.

You people are too disgusting with your hateful characters

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Enugupikin: 8:49am On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

[s]Sorry bro, I don't reply wawa things especially nonentities from Enugu. You are beneath me. Let higher Igbos reply me and we can talk[/s].
STFU JOBLESS AFONJA, BE PROUD OF UR USELESS EWEDU LAND MKPI,

AREN'T U BOTHERED HOW DIRT FILLED YOUR PEOPLE ARE... AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Enugupikin: 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Masterppower:

They swear for una?
Jealousy will kill you.

You people are too disgusting with your hateful characters
the guy isn't Igbo in the first place..he's just an Igbo wanna be
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by VillagePipu: 8:54am On May 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

STFU JOBLESS AFONJA, BE PROUD OF UR USELESS EWEDU LAND MKPI,

AREN'T U BOTHERED HOW DIRT FILLED YOUR PEOPLE ARE... AFONJA

Sorry, I don't reckon with wawa people. Other Igbos don't see you as human beings, so I'll ignore you.
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Enugupikin: 9:33am On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

Sorry, I don't reckon with wawa people. Other Igbos don't see you as human beings, so I'll ignore you.
cursed Afonja ..be proud of your brown roof...dirty peeps

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Austineva(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2019
achi4u:
na wa ooo,
ur BP is very high now because of the hate u have for Ebonyi state.

why not kill urself
God bless u, dear
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Austineva(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2019
Neil0072009:
I think Nnamdi Kanu said this man will not come back to government house? And he did? Damn

God is the greatest
heee. Many are mad but just few are roaming in d street. Hiee sorry dear
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Austineva(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2019
post=78845870:
Let the job begin....

To a New Nigeria we go...
thanks dear
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Austineva(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

Sorry bro, I don't reply wawa things especially nonentities from Enugu. You are beneath me. Let higher Igbos reply me and we can talk.
a fool will always be a fool forever no matter how far he goes in education. I no blame u bro. Its not ur fault buh d fault of those dat gave birth to u
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by kelechi50: 10:41am On May 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

Is Ebonyi poorer than Osun or Ondo or Ekiti?o
Very obvious you aren't well travelled.
Abi tell them, if you are in your father's Farm, you think it's the largest, till you move out of your cage.
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Peacecore: 10:47am On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

These tarred roads for bicycles and wheelbarrows to be passing?

While it is good to build infrastructure, education and reorientation of Ebonyians is also important. Hawking and riding okada in other people's cities should be discouraged. Skill-based entrepreneurship should be encouraged.
ur' re disgrace to humanity. ppl like u are d reason some fail to marry thinking every children are like u. Anyway I don't blame u but ur father who was so lazy not to cross road n buy condom b4 d kerewa dance.
IDIOT!!!
Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by AyakaDunukofia: 12:00pm On May 30, 2019
Austineva:
a fool will always be a fool forever no matter how far he goes in education. I no blame u bro. Its not ur fault buh d fault of those dat gave birth to u
Abakaliki is turning out to be a model IGBO city to be proud of. I see some M.I Okpara qualities in Umahi, I urge him to continue making Ndigbo proud. I wish more states be created out of the South East to further advance a distributive development of Igboland. Then, you'll see the real Anambra people and their well mannered disposition.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi by Austineva(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

Abakaliki is turning out to be a model IGBO city to be proud of. I see some M.I Okpara qualities in Umahi, I urge him to continue making Ndigbo proud. I wish more states be created out of the South East to further advance a distributive development of Igboland. Then, you'll see the real Anambra people and their well mannered disposition.
God bless u, bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? / NASS Snubs Southern Governors, Excludes State Police From 68 Amendments / Second Niger Bridge Will Be Ready In 2022 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.