Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Businness Tips Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businness Tips Needed (208 Views)

Cow Horn Jasper Tips Needed / Cow Horn & Tips Needed / I Need A Website For My Businness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businness Tips Needed by Ekenetic(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2019
Hello dear nairalanders i must tell you all that i love each and every one of you for making up this great family called nairaland. At times i imagine what would i have done without those great pals in niraland that are always there to queue you in? and for the bad eggs in nairaland that go about scaming people,i still love you guys because you keep us update on new scamiming strategies .....my dad always say make friends with the wise and fool he continued by saying if you make friends with the wise,you learn to be wise and when you make friends with the fool,you learn how not to be a fool.So u see,we all need each other.

All the same,great nairalanders i just want to tell you guys that i have succeded in getting a new laptop after saving for 5 month and now i have just 25000thousand naira in my account and i dont know which online business to venture into.....First,i taught of setting a business that requires online presence yet i dont know what to do.

Please help me with suggestions.
Re: Businness Tips Needed by Planet3xi: 12:35am On May 30, 2019
Learn ICT skills
Re: Businness Tips Needed by Ekenetic(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2019
Planet3xi:
Learn ICT skills
give me options

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Earn With This Social Media / This is what you have been looking for...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.