Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

2 New Ways To Brighten Your Hair For Summer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2 New Ways To Brighten Your Hair For Summer (260 Views)

How To Brighten Your Face With Turmeric Mask / Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / How To Brighten My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 New Ways To Brighten Your Hair For Summer by lsybeauty: 2:34am On May 30, 2019
I just succumbed to my craving for lighter summer hair—after more than a year of detoxing from highlights, I went and got a full head's worth (although they are quite subtle and low-maintenance). Have any of you been wanting to go a little more blond now that the weather's finally warming up? After I show you the following two photos, I bet you will be. First up: Check out Lauren Conrad's ombre hair, as seen at a Kentucky Derby event over the weekend. She gets this look by sticking very-blond extensions under her darker blond hair. (Here's what L.C. looks like without the extensions.) Isn't that a fun and noncommittal way to brighten up for summer? Love it. Next, I had to post this photo of Kate Bosworth at an event in NYC Saturday night. Like Lauren, she's more blond on the ends than up top, but she's more brunette overall. Just. Gorgeous. I do not think it would be possible for me to love a hair color more. What do you think of these two ombre blond hair looks?

I just succumbed to my craving for lighter summer hair—after more than a year of detoxing from highlights, I went and got a full head's worth (although they are quite subtle and low-maintenance). Have any of you been wanting to go a little more blond now that the weather's finally warming up? After I show you the following two photos, I bet you will be.

(1) (Reply)

Registration Is Out! / Start Making Money From Selling Perfume Oils / Find The Quality Office Uniforms In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.