Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win (38075 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos / Blues Identify Zouma’s Price, Kenedy’s Latest News, And Emerson’s Move To Napoli / Chelsea Agree On A £44m Deal For Edin Dzeko And Emerson Palmieri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Caseless: 5:19am On May 30, 2019
sad
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Nobody: 6:07am On May 30, 2019
trueking:
Wooow, you mean they listened to WO, thank God, all our problems in Nigeria has been automatically solved.
When usher starts singing ojuelegba we would also have uninterrupted electricity, this is really good news. Well done mods.
.best comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Nobody: 6:12am On May 30, 2019
Arsenal can never win any europeanccup in d next 10years
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by EmekaBlue(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2019
yungsmart:
It's a lie it's videoshop jare
its real man. UP CHELSEA

1 Like

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Kingkun69(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

Development is NOT unidimensional...

First, entertainment is an INDUSTRY! Accordingly, being more popular and selling more music puts money in more pockets (and food in more mouths), and creates more jobs (direct and indirect) along the entire value chain and across the economy. From professionals and semi-skilled personnel like engineers and technicians (sound, visual and lighting), set designers, set builders, video directors and assistants, managers, suppliers, logistics, ICT professionals and technicians, maintenance people, transporters, security, etc., to artisans and even unskilled laborers.

Second, the Nigerian entertainment INDUSTRY produces cultural ambassadors that generate more goodwill (an invaluable asset) for Nigeria than all of Nigeria’s governmental campaigns and participation in tourism trade fairs put together! The pervasive popularity of Nigerian entertainment (particularly music and even movies) across the globe means that when people think of Nigeria and Nigerians, they do not only (or automatically) think of crime and grime - and in fact, has actually led to some global brands investing in Nigeria (and generating jobs)!
>
pls and pls I and the rest of nairaland would like to know what on earth u are talking about

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by IAmTobore(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2019
Naija4love:
grin grin omo see people face. Make one people go do mistake touch them hhmmmm nna serious beating oooo cool cool
Wetin d guy wey dey dat pic do? Na train jam am?
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by cjudy(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2019
Naija4love:
grin grin omo see people face. Make one people go do mistake touch them hhmmmm nna serious beating oooo cool cool
shocked shocked shocked

What did you just say?
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Kingkun69(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2019
trueking:
Wooow, you mean they listened to WO, thank God, all our problems in Nigeria has been automatically solved.
When usher starts singing ojuelegba we would also have uninterrupted electricity, this is really good news. Well done mods.
yes can you believe when Rhianna was listening to ojueleba I had light for 1 week tongue

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by mofedamijo(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2019
Kingkun69:
pls and pls I and the rest of nairaland would like to know what on earth u are talking about
peradventure you tried to assimilate what he wrote, however, for some reasons, it was hard for you to comprehend because of your IQ, let me help you out, in a nutshell, he was trying to say, where the Nigerian government has failed in portraying the image of the country in a good light, Nigerian musicians/artist have been able to do that (if you travel across Africa and the world, and you say you're a Nigerian, they first identity with our movie/music and praise us for the creativity, rather than the bad governance or corruption) secondly, he made mention of the economic aspect of movie/music production, which translate to the more people shoot their movies/music videos, the more employment they create, for example, the services of music/movie directors, makeup artist, camera crew, marketers, producers, engineers, graphic designers etc will all be employed........... I hope with this few points of mine, i have been able to convince and not confuse you.............Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by 9jaRealist: 7:00am On May 30, 2019
trueking:

I strongly disagree with you, how does two people listening to a song translate to news, trump listens to music you don't hear about it, this is the normal butt licking and feelings of inadequacy on a denominator of inferiority complex which we Nigerians are known for at play here and nothing more.

Even if we are to assume that it is only a video of these “two people” listening to the song (and of course we know that doesn’t entirely tell the full story), because of who they are (or what they are doing or what they do for a living), scores of other people will see the video and hear the music (which otherwise would not have happened) and many of those people will inquire about the music and/or the artiste (or simply check out the full song on YouTube or find it via Shazam or such other services, and then proceed on to related videos/songs therein), and on and on it snowballs until “two people” becomes first 2 million and next 20 million (or, if as fortunate as Davido’s ‘Fall’, over 130 million).

Furthermore, those who like the music will start exploring other similar artistes (Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, PSquare, Wande Coal, Yemi, Tiwa, etc.), and as the popularity of the genre and the artistes grow, they will start getting paid to tour across Africa and the rest of the world, start getting signed to international labels and international brands (some of whom will consequently invest here in Nigeria, creating Nigerian jobs) and in the process the INDUSTRY grows! Of course, as an industry grows it also indirectly stimulates other sectors of the economy because suddenly-rich entertainers will buy houses (real estate) and need lawyers, cars, accountants, drivers, house-helps, security, dentists, etc.
>

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by dapadawee: 7:04am On May 30, 2019
nairaland I too know who always say olamide no get lyrics no get meaning no they teach sense if you want to learn sense go to school if you want to hear lyrics go read poem. this na hyration and gyrations song.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by ClearFlair: 7:04am On May 30, 2019
kings59:

Just the way PDP and Atiku tricked Nigeria and they believed grin grin

My friend that was video tapped.

No wonder people can be deceived easily these days.
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by dehi: 7:04am On May 30, 2019
nepapole:
Useless assnal....they allowed that agbero club win.
Rubbish!
e de pay you o
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Kingkun69(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2019
mofedamijo:

peradventure you tried to assimilate what he wrote, however, for some reasons, it was hard for you to comprehend because of your IQ, let me help you out, in a nutshell, he was trying to say, where the Nigerian government has failed in portraying the image of the country in a good light, Nigerian musicians/artist have been able to do that (if you travel across Africa and the world, and you say you're a Nigerian, they first identity with our movie/music and praise us for the creativity, rather than the bad governance or corruption) secondly, he made mention of the economic aspect of movie/music production, which translate to the more people shoot their movies/music videos, the more employment they create, for example, the music/movie directors, makeup artist, camera crew, marketers, producers....etc. I hope with this few points of mine, i have been able to convince and not confuse you.............Shalom
the crime we have done outways the good
1.when u go to South Africa the first thing they think of is chopping ur head
2.when u go to Libya it is to turn u to farm animal
3.when u go to even Ghana the neighbors it is to chase u away
4.when u go to Kenya it is to beat u
5.when u go to Italy it is to racially mess u up
6.go to the states it's to assume 1st u are a fraud
smiley so throw that across the world rubbish in the thrash where it belongs
I don't want to stoop to your lvl to use insults to carry my point across that oozes of low brain power
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by 9jaRealist: 7:07am On May 30, 2019
Kingkun69:

Which part of “development is not one-dimensional” was too difficult to understand?
Or which part of entertainment as an INDUSTRY that creates jobs, employs many Nigerians, promotes culture and generate goodwill?
>
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Nobody: 7:14am On May 30, 2019
Drienzia:
This Life, Same Chelsea that battled for UCL spot last season and didn’t get it, has two at its disposal this season. I’m Happy for Hazard. This is a good way to leave a club unlike courtois. Higuain Kovacic should be grateful for this trophy because Madrid and Milan won nothing this season. Sarri the man of the moment
lol but honestly Kova doesn't really need the trophy
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Chelsea celebrations are so boring this days, unlike when Drogba,Essien,John terry and the rest where there.....their cup celebrations use to be an entertainment galore.

All we see now is bunch of white folks forming what I do not know, as if they're more posh or richer than Man U players, Man city or Barca players that would playfully run around the field in cheering the fans... 'twas only rudiger that was trying to bring on that old vibe but no reasonable support from the teammates.

Aubameyang na -1, I thank God I saved myself early enough by joining the painters and designers of football!!!!

ForcaBarca!!!!

All hail kingLeo
lol. Continue painting Eva Duarte cup and Spanish community shield
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by mofedamijo(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2019
Kingkun69:
the crime we have done outways the good
1.when u go to South Africa the first thing they think of is chopping ur head
2.when u go to Libya it is to turn u to farm animal
3.when u go to even Ghana the neighbors it is to chase u away
4.when u go to Kenya it is to beat u
5.when u go to Italy it is to racially mess u up
6.go to the states it's to assume 1st u are a fraud
smiley so throw that across the world rubbish in the thrash where it belongs
I don't want to stoop to your lvl to use insults to carry my point across that oozes of low brain power

I have been to must of the countries you mentioned there, and i must tell you, you're 100% wrong, what you see on social media is affecting your reasoning, we have so many Nigerians living peacefully and happily in South Africa, i was there few days ago, live legitimately and stay away from crime, U.S.A will see you as a fraudulent person....lol, you probably don't know anything, Nigerians remain one of the most successful immigrants in America, and they are been respected for that, the way you portray yourself matters a lot, i remember a conference i attended in New Orleans, and a black American taxi driver i used from the airport was asking why so many people were going to the official hotel for the conference, so i told him there was a conference going on, then we got talking and he discovered i was a Masters degree student, he was in shock, i wasn't 30 at that time, he was shocked as to how we Nigerians acquire our education so fast, and how hard working we are, and this is what happens almost everywhere in the states, for your information Kenyans love legal Nigerians, forget what you see on social media, you will probably get a Kenyan girls attention just from the word 9ja, i have travelled Africa, and we are respected, our movies and music has paved a way for people to love us regardless of our short comings, i am not talking from a social media perspective, i am telling you my first hand experience.....travel the world and cure your ignorance, travel the world and emancipate yourself from self hate, nobody hates us as much as we hate ourselves...... Shalom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by vandertommy: 7:44am On May 30, 2019
Dannyset:
embarassed
meme loading
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Skmoda360(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2019
Temple1288:
Olamide the promoter of Ritualism and Internet Fraud..

Rudiger watch it before that voice of a known pant snatcher defrauds you!
Fool grin

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by ruggedtimi(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2019
No big deal...I saw a video where nigeria music ''e no easy'' by Psquare was played in a french all white party.
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by tosinornottosin: 9:01am On May 30, 2019
I wonder if the US media would celebrate if Enyimba jams to Eminem song in their dressing room.

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by Niyinficient(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Chelsea celebrations are so boring this days, unlike when Drogba,Essien,John terry and the rest where there.....their cup celebrations use to be an entertainment galore.

All we see now is bunch of white folks forming what I do not know, as if they're more posh or richer than Man U players, Man city or Barca players that would playfully run around the field in cheering the fans... 'twas only rudiger that was trying to bring on that old vibe but no reasonable support from the teammates.

Aubameyang na -1, I thank God I saved myself early enough by joining the painters and designers of football!!!!

ForcaBarca!!!!

All hail kingLeo

Color football indeed...

No wonder u and ur king leo were 'popoed' 4 - 0 by young Kops even after a 3 -0 first leg lead...

yeye dey smell undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by octacore(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2019
kings59:

Just the way APC tricked Nigeria and they believed grin grin

My friend that was video tapped.

No wonder people can be deceived easily these days.

Go to Rudiger's story on Instagram, you will find it there.
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by IamSoProlific: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Niyinficient:

Color football indeed...

No wonder u and ur king leo were 'popoed' 4 - 0 by young Kops even after a 3 -0 first leg lead...

yeye dey smell undecided undecided undecided

Sh?t happens bro, Liverpool should sha win some, klopp don try.
Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by IamSoProlific: 5:26pm On May 30, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Continue painting Eva Duarte cup and Spanish community shield

Re: Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win by llakes4real: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
nice

Cutezt:
Chelsea Defenders, Anthony Rudiger and Emerson Palmieri were seen in celebration mode after their UEFA Europa League triumph over local rivals, Arsenal as they Jammed to Olamide's 2018 monster hit 'WO', Rudiger who missed the finals due to injury, sure was not going to miss the celebrations as he went on full display on his instagram story, along side Emerson, they were sure joyous and in the mood as the boys brought the trophy home.

This is further proof that our naija music is going places and a call for we to appreciate our own.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flECXpeZfUM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.