Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

This Is Happening Right Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Happening Right Now (381 Views)

Happening Right Now In Nigeria Cus Of Mohbad De@th / Happening Right Now Herds Of#marlians Who Refused To Buy Ticket Jumped Fence / This Hollywood Actor Wore A Gown To The Oscars Happening Right Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Happening Right Now by tunnis05(m): 4:11am On May 30, 2019
My name is Oladepo Precious Temitope, a final year (500level) student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) studying Biotechnology. I am the eldest child in a family of five and I am 25years old.

I design female clothes but it’s not yet booming as expected. I also do some side jobs in school for my upkeep and also to pay bills.

My First Semester Exams commence 3rd June, 2019 and the school came up with the policy of ‘no school fees no exam’.

I haven’t paid school fees for two (2) academic sessions because of some financial constraints.

Funds have not been coming much from home due to financial challenges.

I will not be allowed to write the exams if I don’t clear my school fees debt (2017/2018 and 2018/2019 Academic Sessions) before the commencement of exams.

I am currently working towards raising a fund of =N=100,000 as an educational grant to aid me in:

paying off the fees for the two Academic Sessions: =N= 81,000

paying the preliminary cost for my final year project: =N=17,000. 

I will be greatful if you can help me raise funds in support of my Education. Below are my account details.

Account name: Oladepo Precious Temitope 

Account number: 0046564743 

Bank: Access Bank PLC

Thanks a lot in anticipation.

Warm Regards, 

Oladepo precious Temitope.

(07038349902)
Re: This Is Happening Right Now by tunnis05(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2019
This is a True life story happening to a friend right now. Please, kindly extend your kind assistance to her.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Fans Beat Up Ruggedman In London [VIDEO] / Tope Olajengbesi Music Video Clip So Egan Mi Dogo / What Beyonce Said About Having Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Burnaboy, Others In New Albu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.