Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lady Narrates How N130k She Got Paid By A Buyer She Met On OLX Change To Paper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How N130k She Got Paid By A Buyer She Met On OLX Change To Paper (250 Views)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How N130k She Got Paid By A Buyer She Met On OLX Change To Paper by HumphreyGspot(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2019
lady has come on social media to narrate how N130k she was paid by a buyer she met on OLX changed to paper

A man called me last night for a Samsung galaxy S8 I posted and after bargaining, we agreed 130,000

Today he called me to meet up at shopright which is open or rather for security purpose.

He said he doesn't have tfare bla bla, so he said no problem, if you don't want to sell i will go
He took the money

A I was driving out, he stopped me and completed the money. He pull in a black nylon I rejected it telling him to give me the cash like that, next he begged me to drop him off at the nearest ATM so he can withdraw. Ateast 1k for tfare, he agreed. I dropped him and I left, 2mins later I realized a white paper stuff in my bag. I peeped lo and behold, the entire money has turned plain white paper.
I rushed out to the ATM spot. People are so crul, the man was nowhere to be found.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/lady-narrates-how-n130k-she-got-paid-by.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Narrates How N130k She Got Paid By A Buyer She Met On OLX Change To Paper by axcerin: 6:06am On May 30, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Arrested For Raping A 16-year Old Orphan / Alleged N19 Million Fraud: EFCC Arraigns University Lecturer / Robber Swallows Lady's Wedding Ring During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.