Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club (13156 Views)

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari / Xavi Becomes FC Barcelona's New Coach / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by killsmith(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2019
DeeMain:

You know nothing. Guti did not fulfill his potential, was not even a regular at Madrid or the Spanish national team. On what basis are you mentioning him in the same sentence with Xavi?

De la Pena was not a contemporary of Xavi. While De la Pena was playing his last season in Barca in 98, Xavi was playing his first season in the club at 18. And no, De la Pena was not better than Xavi.
Guti had injury and attitudinal problems. Doesn't take the fact that he had superior abilities than xavi... What xavi does, is what the average la liga midfielder does..... Pass the ball around intelligently. I'm talking about midfielders with several abilities, shooting the ball from long range, free kick ability, tough tackling etc.... There are several midfielders who would have done better than xavi if they were in guardiolas Barcelona team.

1 Like

Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by TeeNBee(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Where Lampard dey?. You well?
Which Lampard o check ur self
Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by peterd53(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2019
killsmith:
Zidane, Veron, pirlo, lampard, Gerrard...

Dz guy don kill me ooo. Veron,lampard and Gerrard weh no get any international trophy compare a World Cup winner, back to back Euro winner (as the best player in the competition). The only thing zidane have over Xavi is ballon d or and we all know dat is due to messi-Ronaldo dominance. Zidane wouldn’t smell d podium if he had played during this era. Even a defender (cannarvaro) carry ballon d or ahead of zidane

1 Like

Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by DeeMain(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2019
killsmith:
Guti had injury and attitudinal problems. Doesn't take the fact that he had superior abilities than xavi... What xavi does, is what the average la liga midfielder does..... Pass the ball around intelligently. I'm talking about midfielders with several abilities, shooting the ball from long range, free kick ability, tough tackling etc.... There are several midfielders who would have done better than xavi if they were in guardiolas Barcelona team.

I would have said more but you are a hater. There is no cure for hating, so I will cease this argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by TeeNBee(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2019
killsmith:
xavi doesn't have to acknowledge guardiola. We all have eyes. Xavi was a bench Warmer all his life until his late twenties when guardiola became manager. That should tell you something.
Did u say his late 20s? Check how old was xavi in 2009
Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by TeeNBee(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2019
killsmith:
You are senseless.

There are midfielders who have more attributes and have achieved more than xavi. Doesn't take away the fact that he's a good midfielder.
Tell me d midfielder that has won more than him
Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by killsmith(f): 12:59pm On May 30, 2019
peterd53:

Dz guy don kill me ooo. Veron,lampard and Gerrard weh no get any international trophy compare a World Cup winner, back to back Euro winner (as the best player in the competition). The only thing zidane have over Xavi is ballon d or and we all know dat is due to messi-Ronaldo dominance. Zidane wouldn’t smell d podium if he had played during this era. Even a defender (cannarvaro) carry ballon d or ahead of zidane
You're ignorant for using trophies which is a result of the collective effort of a football team to judge a single player.

Going by your logic. Fabian grosso or hernandez of France is better than marcelo because marcelo hasn't won a world cup.

I'll stop the argument here.

Bye dummy!
Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by killsmith(f): 1:00pm On May 30, 2019
TeeNBee:

Tell me d midfielder that has won more than him
pedro who has won all major titles, is he better than hazard who hasn't won the champions league or world cup?
Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by peterd53(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2019
killsmith:
You're ignorant for using trophies which is a result of the collective effort of a football team to judge a single player.

Going by your logic. Fabian grosso or hernandez of France is better than marcelo because marcelo hasn't won a world cup.

I'll stop the argument here.

Bye dummy!

You’re the real dummy bro. You were the one who brought up achievements first

You’re just so dumb thinking everyone is like u

EOD blockhead

1 Like

Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by riczy(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
what is this one saying?this one wants to use beer palour logic to water down Xavi prowess

wat is football without passing, dis weed is potent
Re: Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club by sunkieisland(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Not surprised
Na coaching job good footballers dey take after them don retire from football

Some of the very good ones become football analysts on popular screens also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serbia Vs Brazil: World Cup (0 - 2) On 27th June 2018 / Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime / Emir Sanusi Presents Trophy To Wiiner Of Kaduna Polo Tournament (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.