Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up (793 Views)

Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by unclexofficial: 8:07am On May 30, 2019
Onye Eze's girlfriend Laireana, has begged for prayers for Okoro Blessing, as she reacted to her new claims of being set up. 

Recall we reported earlier that the blogger said she was not arrested nor humiliated by police officers, but by Onye Eze and his boys who threatened to kill her. She further revealed that the security operatives the China based businessman brought, claimed they were from the Inspector General of Police and they also threatened to shoot her.

However Onye Eze's girlfriend who reacted to claims of being set up by Okoro Blessing, stated that she has now confirmed that some people were created without brains. She also insinuated that Okoro Blessing is possessed by demons, even though God has restored confidence in the lives of Nigerians girls who work hard.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/onye-ezes-girlfriend-begs-for-prayers-for-okoro-blessing-over-claims-of-being-set-up/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by statistics1(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by lawman88(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2019
I don't blame her, it's Okoro Blessing that invited maggots into her own life with fake life.

But come to think of it, how would someone just looked at a building and decided to snap pictures and claim the building? I can't imagine it. That Okoro girl may have psychological disorder
Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by Jayslicky: 8:13am On May 30, 2019
Planned work, all of them want to be popular by force, attention seeking trio.

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by axcerin: 8:14am On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by Abfinest007(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2019
I can give her sniper if she really wants it
Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by itspzpics(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2019
sad
Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by ebusnwaoma: 11:09am On May 30, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up by LearnITsmash(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2019
Mad people everywhere I turn to grin attention hungry hunters undecided spits

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Granted Bail On These Two Strong Conditions / Toke Makinwa Vs Nina: Who Rocked The Zara Print Piece Better? / Tacha Spends Night With Seyi In The Hoh Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.