Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years! Osinbajo Extols Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years! Osinbajo Extols Wife (202 Views)

"Out Of Poverty In 10 Years, Osinbajo Didn't Say 10, But 100 Million Nigerians" / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo / Where Nigeria Is Heading In The Next 10 Years - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years! Osinbajo Extols Wife by Stancutee: 10:13am On May 30, 2019
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has praised his wife, thanking her for past years, especially the last 4 years. He also says, with her by his wife, he is ready for the next 4 years.

‘My dear Dolapo, Thank you for years past. Thank you especially for the last four years, You are my rock. And with you by my side, I am ready for the next four years of service’’, he wrote. Hello Nigerian men. Can we learn?
see his tweet and more https://candytv.ng/with-you-by-my-side-im-ready-for-the-next-four-years-vp-osinbajo-lavishes-praises-on-his-wife/
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years! Osinbajo Extols Wife by Stancutee: 10:14am On May 30, 2019
Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Blue Dress >>>> https://candytv.ng/tonto-dikeh-stuns-in-blue-dress/
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years! Osinbajo Extols Wife by professorval1(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2019
I see this man ruling Nigeria one day!

(1) (Reply)

Dsp:i’m Still In Deputy Senate Presidency Race, Says Orji Kalu / Right To Bear Arms - With D Spate Of Kidnapping?? / June 12 Is The Most Important Date In Nigeria’s History – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.