Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) (364 Views)

BREAKING!!! Naira Marley On The Run After Funke Akindele Was Arrested(Photos) / Rare Photo Of Naira Marley On Corporate Dress, Looking Good (photos) / Naomi Barber King Joins Project Enable Africa In Advocacy For Disabled People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) by newsynews: 10:25am On May 30, 2019
Rapper Ruggedman has stated that he tried to caution Naira Marley over his advocacy for internet fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo.

In a video he shared, he said he reached out to Naira Marley because he knew his advocacy for fraud would not end well for him.

He had more to say in the video in link below.

https://lailasnews.com/caution-naira-marley-advocacy-fraud-ruggedman/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) by Atiku79: 10:33am On May 30, 2019
Legit gives you rest of mind, fraud only gives temporary wealth which will equate to nothing when the long arm of the law catch up with you.
The energy and smartness you exert in defrauding people is enough to venture into a profiting business.

All the same , Fellow Nigerians rejoice and be glad .

ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!!!!!! !!!

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) by Kingosytex(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2019
its a pity!!! not only is naira marley his own whistle blower, he is also his own village people
Re: I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) by Kingosytex(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2019
Atiku79:
R

R For Rose
Re: I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 30, 2019
Tried to caution indeed. Ruggedy your through pass dey boys hand no worry. Revenge is best served cold.

Say no to internet fraud
Re: I Tried To Caution Naira Marley On His Advocacy For Fraud - Ruggedman (VIDEO) by Onecutetivboi(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2019
Trust Me
there is gonna be a Rugged& Marley collabo after all this poo

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fans Attacked Skales Over Meeting Starboy For Collaboration (see Video) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Reveals She's About To Sue Someone / Photos/video From Newly Sworn-in Oyo Deputy Governor’s House Warming Party In Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.