Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) (24385 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Camon 12 Air (N42,500) Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Tecno Camon 12 (N47,500) Vs Infinix S4 (N45,800) Speed Test Comparison(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by krozay(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2019
Troublemaker101:
But on a more serious note.. Imagine a helio p60 vs a sd660 with the same speed (2.0ghz).
Would u still say that the sd660 is better?
Not at all
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:11am On May 31, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Lol all this Infinix and Tecno fanboys sef.
While P60 is okay on its own, it doesn't come close to 660 in Heavy usage and definitely not gaming!
I've used both!

..and I will pick the 660 anyday anytime!!
The only one thing that would make me wanna choose sd660 over the helio p60 is the adreno gpu..... But helio p60 is the better chipset period! ....

12nm compared to 14nm, faster cpu, and an advanced dedicated AI module...... You are making a mistake picking sd660 anyday anytime grin

Pls quit all these tecno or infinix fanboys thingy....... Who wan be tecno fanboy where beta OEM'S dey grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On May 31, 2019
asamaigho:

you mustbe joking....xiaomi is light years ahead of nokia...xiaomi is far far mor durable than nokia.

You are a joker even xaomi can never compare themselves to Nokia in terms of.durability
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Ziyech(m): 5:22am On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a joker even xaomi can never compare themselves to Nokia in terms of.durability

Not this present Nokia.. take note.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On May 31, 2019
Ziyech:

Not this present Nokia.. take note.
Bros what are you saying please go and watch durability tests abeg xaomi doesn't come.near Nokia in any way
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:19am On May 31, 2019
Yea my system is up to date but it even became worse sef. As I speak, my phone has turned to TV. If I remove it from power, it goes off..

I even removed the settings from 4G to 3G. And turned off location setting. It worked for a few hours.

bskyb:

Try updating the system and see. Mine has such issues initially, but after updating it, it has been great

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Have you used a device with Helio P60?

Abi you sef just want talk, just because?

You mentioned Google

Click the link below and hear word!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gizmochina.com/2018/04/04/mediatek-helio-p60-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-660-specs-comparison/%3famp
Go sit down x5 is the best
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Lmao...now I know you're just trolling cheesy

So you're saying Helio P60 is 3x faster than SD 660? You didn't even say 636, 660?

All man wan dey form Tech guru now..lmao.
You better go and educate yourself and stop yarning dust here.
Go sit down x5 is the best no argument
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by lexyj123(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
giles14:
good day
How can one go into this business
you will have good source of water (it has to be tested), flowing drainage system, space for pond and above all you will have to be trained.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by giles14(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2019
lexyj123:

you will have good source of water (it has to be tested), flowing drainage system, space for pond and above all you will have to be trained.
how long will the training be?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by ddjay: 10:48am On May 31, 2019
henry007:

Both at their respective prices but not without watching my review to see what they can/cannot do.
The big notch on the nokia has spoilt its looks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Ara99: 10:52am On May 31, 2019
IForgotMyLoginD:
Yea my system is up to date but it even became worse sef. As I speak, my phone has turned to TV. If I remove it from power, it goes off..

I even removed the settings from 4G to 3G. And turned off location setting. It worked for a few hours.

Chat with Nokia care on the my phone app
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

the test of d pudding is in the eating...i have been using xiaomi phones for like 5yrs and i can tell u that nokia doesnt come close at all.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
asamaigho:

the test of d pudding is in the eating...i have been using xiaomi phones for like 5yrs and i can tell u that nokia doesnt come close at all.

I have been using Nokia phones after moving from Samsung and it's been Bliss

I had a chance to own a xaomi note 7 128gb phone the build quality felt far inferior to the Nokia 8.1 I currently use hence I gave it out

Until you use a flagship.nokia phone you won't know what pure build quality is
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by asamaigho(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

I had a chance to own a xaomi note 7 128gb phone the build quality felt far inferior to the Nokia 8.1 I currently use hence I gave it out

u dont have to use a flagship xiaomi phon to feel its premium value....just use even d cheapest xiami phone and you feel durability.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2019
asamaigho:

u dont have to use a flagship xiaomi phon to feel its premium value....just use even d cheapest xiami phone and you feel durability.

Point of correct no xaomi is flagship level

They are just the best of chinko tech like zte , Huawei and Vivo

While garbage like tecno , infinix and itel and so low in standard that they can't even be solid in China

Nokia is miles ahead of xaomi

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by uk10(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

While garbage like tecno , infinix and itel and so low in standard that they can't even be solid in China

how exactly because in terms of chipset xiaomi latest is rocking snapdragon 855 while Nokia 9 still with 845,in terms of battery most of the xiaomi phones are 4000mah+ compared to Nokia phones most are 3000mah+ and even with andriod one xiaomi battery life is still better,and last but not the least xiaomi gives wide range of products with cheap prices,as for Nokia only x5 and x6 are cheap and worth it ,the rest are eithier Nokia x7,7.1 or 8.1plus e.t.c sold at 95-100k+ price or the very low end 3.1 or 2 with very low chipsets sold for price around 35k to 20k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by uk10(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2019
As for those of you saying helio p60 is ahead of snapdragon 660,is obvious u don't really check YouTube that much for detail and u just feel the need to defend the phone u are currently using which is ok,but if u go in full detail the kyro cores of snapdragon 660 is far better than hello p60.Although is may not show when multitasking but in gaming especially hardcore games that require good GPU,snapdragon 660 wins,think I'm lying then check techutopia and watch his gaming review of both x5 and note 7 especially the emulator gaming video,and check other reviews from other YouTubers as well,oh and yes the helio p60 is more battery efficient than 660 because of the 12nm(yes u heard me right) buy apart from that 660 is still better.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

pls..in case u wan to give out another phone, am available grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by asamaigho(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

lol i hope u know what flagship means, cos i smell ignorance....

https://www.t3.com/features/best-android-phones
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by bskyb(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
IForgotMyLoginD:

That's really sad. After updating mine, it stopped ceasing almost entirely.
I hope a solution comes for yours too

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
I did. They can't help. They say mine is China version. Sigh jumia o.
Ara99:

Chat with Nokia care on the my phone app

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
I hope so too. Thanks
bskyb:

That's really sad. After updating mine, it stopped ceasing almost entirely.
I hope a solution comes for yours too

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by prestige2013: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2019
You guys are just confusing me, which one should i opt for now?

Like for Nokia X5, share for Redmi Note 7

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by dayveed1(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2019
IForgotMyLoginD:

did you format your phone after updating?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by scarycuteface(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
jman77:
baba! Tecno is trying o. Check gsmarena.com
they really help the Africa phone market, but people will to go against them.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by scarycuteface(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
nonichuks:

Tecno Camon 11 camera beats both
camon 11 is a supper great phone now
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Telvin7(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Foolish argument ...
Just get yourself a redmi k20 pro and enjoy life cheers...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
scarycuteface:
they really help the Africa phone market, but people will to go against them.
but now,they are really stealing from us
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Telvin7:
Foolish argument ...
Just get yourself a redmi k20 pro and enjoy life cheers...

Give me money nah
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by Telvin7(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tonyreal49:

Give me money nah
check the redmi k20 if your money is not enough for the pro version
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Can't even remember anymore. I've over formatted this phone I can't recall if it's before or after the update.
dayveed1:
did you format your phone after updating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.