Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua (31992 Views)

Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Inception(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2019
meobizy:
Since it’s Port Harcourt it’s very obvious what happened.
I’m sure his family will receive a call after a week or so.
The state Rivers is the kidnap capital of the country.
They have just called, asking for 10 million angry
bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Theboss100(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:
Dear all,

My friend , Progress Musa Fua has been reported missing since 28th May 2019
He lives at Rupokwu, Portharcourt, Rivers state.
He got home from work by 7pm on the said day, drove out to look for fuel and has not been heard from since.
His car was found locked and parked close to a filling station, with him nowhere in sight.

He is from Bayelsa state, married with 3 kids.
And that's my home town
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:

bastards!
Na their way.
It’s sad a lot of people from this way see the act as an employer of labour.
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by otokx(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:

bastards!

How come the car was properly locked? Did he know the people that took him? Some things are not adding up.
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by taurusmena1(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2019
Ask SARS
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Theboss100(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:
Dear all,

He got home from work by 7pm on the said day, drove out to look for fuel and has not been heard from since.
His car was found locked and parked close to a filling station, with him nowhere in sight.

Last Seen In My Home Town, Oh Lord Don't Allow Those Stupid SARS People In Rukpokwu To Carry Him. Those Stupid Sars Guys Are Murderers. They Can Arrest And Kill U After 3days Without Let Ur People Kw. Pray He Is Found In One Piece
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by otokx(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2019
Shame on all those who mentioned SARS

1 Like

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by sammyp01: 4:19pm On May 30, 2019
olaadesino:
PH is one of the cities that worst than Maduguri in term of killing but many Nigerians don't know
You are wrong. you have a wrong perception that's been fueled by media
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Solidkay(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2019
Just hope and pray
NEVER GIVE UP
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by lonelydora: 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
stagger:
Rukpokwu?

Better head to the SARS office there and find out if they arrested him.

My thoughts too. SARS must have kidnapped him
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by lielbree: 4:46pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my point
Sars and police officers here in Benin city are kidnappers

Them dey behave anyhow as them like
They kidnapped and killed my brother Solomon on 14th March. Dumped his body in the morgue and paid for his embalment with his own money.
He just came out of atm before he was arrested by SARS...

*sigh*
Our last born. 27years old....

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by lielbree: 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:

bastards!
Thank God you found him alive. He must have been kidnapped by SARS
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by MorufuAtanda: 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
Track his phone number.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by freemanbubble: 4:48pm On May 30, 2019
lielbree:

They kidnapped and killed my brother Solomon on 14th March. Dumped his body in the morgue and paid for his embalment with his own money.

*sigh*
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by lielbree: 4:48pm On May 30, 2019
otokx:

How come the car was properly locked? Did he know the people that took him? Some things are not adding up.

SARS MUST HAVE TAKEN HIM
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by lomprico(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:
Dear all,

Make una check sars office
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Horus(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Inception:
Dear all,

Try to locate his phone
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by bentwood85(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
otokx:
Shame on all those who mentioned SARS

sorry bro there is no difference between SARS and kidnappers..

or
it seems one of your relatives is a SARS officer..

1 Like

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by otokx(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
bentwood85:

sorry bro there is no difference between SARS and kidnappers..

or
it seems one of your relatives is a SARS officer..

There is a difference between SARS and kidnappers, that you have some bad eggs does not make all eggs to be bad.
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by stagger: 6:45pm On May 30, 2019
The way those SARS guys negotiate human life with money as if they are in tomatoes market will make your blood curdle.

After all, was DSP George Iyamu that was supplying arms to Lawrence Anini's gang not a team leader of the anti robbery squad in Benin then?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Mylovelife: 7:48pm On May 30, 2019
lielbree:

*sigh*

Sorry for your loss. God will punish them

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by lielbree: 7:59pm On May 30, 2019
Mylovelife:

Sorry for your loss. God will punish them
Thank you.
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by BrokenCock: 8:45pm On May 30, 2019
Na SARS dey kidnap for pH now oh

1 Like

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by otokx(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2019
BrokenCock:
Na SARS dey kidnap for pH now oh

You guys should stop this falsehood.
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by bomsilaga(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2019
My classmate. Not a troublemaker. I pray he's found unharmed.
Inception:
Dear all,

1 Like

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by BrokenCock: 12:18am On May 31, 2019
otokx:

You guys should stop this falsehood.
I live with good policemen in Abuja...they know the bad cops. Most of them are been caught weekly and prosecuted with immediate effect
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Electdbahdguy(m): 1:59am On May 31, 2019
OP JUST PRAY HE COMES OUT OF THIS ALIVE. FOR HIM TO HAVE LOCKED HIS CAR MEANS THAT HE GOT A CALL FROM SOMEONE HE KNOWS WELL.

MEANING, THAT HE WAS KIDNAPPED BY A FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES.

WHAT DOES THIS IMPLIES, SIMPLY, THAT THEY GONNA KILL HIM AFTER COLLECTING RANSOM.

DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS... MY GOOD FRIEND DIED LAST YEAR THROUGH THIS SAME SENERIO.

WE ARE LIVING IN TRYING TIMES.

DON'T FOR ANY REASON KEEP LATE NIGHTS.. PORT HARCOURT IS BAD.

GET YOURSELF A DSTV AND WATCH ALL YOUR GADDAM MATCHES AT HOME. STOCK YOUR FRIDGES, DON'T GO OUT LATE NIGHTS TO EAT.

BEFORE I CLUB AND COME BACK LATE, BUT NOT ANYMORE.

WE NO RICH FOR HOUSE, MY TYPE IF THEY KIDNAP ME AND DEMAND 10M.. MY PAPA GO DO FUNERAL NEXT DAY.

SORRY BRO.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Inception(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2019
Glory be to God!
He was just rescued this morning by the vigilante at Aluu alongside other victims.

We are going to secure his release from the police now.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Blitz4real(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2019
Inception:
Glory be to God!
He was just rescued this morning by the vigilante at Aluu alongside other victims.

We are going to secure his release from the police now.
We bless God
Re: Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua by Inception(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2019
Moderators , please i request that this thread be deleted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman For Killing Her Husband In Abia / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) / Police Officer Captured Harassing A Man At Emohua Checkpoint, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.