Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) (51126 Views)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by lexyj123(f): 2:34pm On May 30, 2019
You want to set up your CATFISH HATCHERY OR HAVING SOME PROBLEMS, Visit [url]axiomgracefishfarms..com[/url] to know more about catfish hatchery set up, how to combat water challenges, how to battle infections of all kind.
in case your problems / challenges are not addressed, kindly leave comments behind and we shall respond immediately.
catfish market is insatiable and it come with a long value chain.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
yvonne001:
stop it.Not all pretty girls are hoes

Like beauty is a pre-requisite for whoring... A lot of hoes are not pretty too.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by yvonne001(f): 3:24pm On May 30, 2019
My point is ,stop tagging women hoes, because they have achieved something worthwhile
Angelfrost:

Like beauty is a pre-requisite for whoring... A lot of hoes are not pretty too.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2019
yvonne001:
My point is ,stop tagging women hoes, because they have achieved something worthwhile

Dear sister, I did not disagree with you, merely put forth a broader perspective of the reality... Of course, only immature and narrow-minded fellows judge a book by its "worn" or "beautiful" cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by izaray(f): 3:33pm On May 30, 2019
She looks simple and beautiful
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
Haters Take It Easy.She So Gorgeous
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:56pm On May 30, 2019
lacemose:
See the Nollywood star, Ini Edo's outfit as she went for the inauguration of Governor Udom Emmanuel for the next four years in office.

She captioned it...

"Out to celebrate a man with whom through him, God has shown Himself Mighty..His Excellency Governor Udom Emmanuel.. A Man after God'sHeart..God confirmed His words ...My favourite quotes.."If God be for me, Who can be against me"?? "ONE With GOD is a majority" A man who has led the great people of AkwaIbom state back to God, A man of integrity..Iam in awe of the quality of man/politician that u are especially in this day and age..You have been such an exemplary leader and I am privileged and humble to be a part of your administration...The good Lord whom you have served with all your might, will uphold you with His right hand and No weapon fashioned against you, shall ever prosper..God bless you Sir...celebrations continua"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/see-ini-edos-outfit-to-governor-udom.html

ini Toto when Dey smell it she pull pant nobody fit stay der
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by phantom24: 4:23pm On May 30, 2019
AKpabio don chop dis one tire come pass am give udom.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 5:08pm On May 30, 2019
Girl you look great. Dress make sense.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2019
Sapphire86:
Love the dress, makeup and hair but the shoes undecided

She has always been a scape goat for the fashion police. Something is always amiss.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2019
yvonne001:
stop it.Not all pretty girls are hoes
You are correct. Not all. But more than all of them are whores. grin
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by greggng: 8:21pm On May 30, 2019
She is so cute my kind of woman
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 8:38am On May 31, 2019
lacemose:
See the Nollywood star, Ini Edo's outfit as she went for the inauguration of Governor Udom Emmanuel for the next four years in office.

She captioned it...

"Out to celebrate a man with whom through him, God has shown Himself Mighty..His Excellency Governor Udom Emmanuel.. A Man after God'sHeart..God confirmed His words ...My favourite quotes.."If God be for me, Who can be against me"?? "ONE With GOD is a majority" A man who has led the great people of AkwaIbom state back to God, A man of integrity..Iam in awe of the quality of man/politician that u are especially in this day and age..You have been such an exemplary leader and I am privileged and humble to be a part of your administration...The good Lord whom you have served with all your might, will uphold you with His right hand and No weapon fashioned against you, shall ever prosper..God bless you Sir...celebrations continua"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/see-ini-edos-outfit-to-governor-udom.html

...shoe nah bomb....outfit is splendid..... Nice one
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Very nice
The tailor and designer try no be here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Gay / Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.