Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over (16969 Views)

Kwara State Governor, Deputy Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by lackren(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2019
Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River state, has declared that his deputy will run the state as Acting Governor throughout his second term.

He said he will be at the sidelines playing the role of ‘Project Manager’ as he will relocate out of Calabar, the state capital.

According to him, Cross River will become an industrialized state under his watch.READ MORE STORY HERE
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2019
what new policy is this,? well, it's non of my business.
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by suremanpatriot: 6:23am On May 31, 2019
That is the true servant leader President Yaradua talked about , always thinkin abt d betterment of his ppl. Ayade is indeed a Prof.with intellectual primegrin
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by nicepoker101(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2019
The governor want to explore. That's cool grin
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by Lorechino(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2019
ok
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by Jokerman(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2019
Cocoberry no get work this morning abi... Looku looku undecided
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by ArticleBeast: 9:44am On May 31, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Will you visit an hospital free of charge?
Will you collect doctors report free of charge?
Scam has darken our heart, therefore no one is to be blame.
last last help will rise for an hopeless man
I am not even hopeless coz I am gifted just waiting for a platform.
Just @extreme end.
Well, like you said scam has darken our heart esp mine.
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by funkeolam: 9:52am On May 31, 2019
why?
Re: Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over by cocoberry(f): 5:13pm On May 31, 2019
Rolling my eyes

Jokerman:
Cocoberry no get work this morning abi... Looku looku undecided

(1) (Reply)

Habibat Tinubu: Meet Bola Tinubu’s Queer Daughter, The Gay Rights Activist / Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.