Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (72071 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri / Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Yankiss(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2019
Lagos is rich na. I wish them successful stewardship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by ifyalways(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2019
His wife looks pretty simple. I like
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Deniafe: 12:48pm On May 30, 2019
Make $1000 In 30days With Your Blog
We live in a world where everybody want to make extra money online, or should i posit that the digital world is ruling with its opportunities in the 21st century. However, if these opportunities imbedded are not well exploited and utilized, the money might refuse to suffice or be made.
Premise on the above, our organization has saddle itself with the responsibility and urge to teach people on how these opportunities can be reached and tapped. As such, we are offering prospective and potential bloggers who are eager to learn and earn at least $1000 in just 30days through our 30days challenge.. Wait!!! Are you doubting the possibility? Or are you thinking it is a scam? Or you are thinking if it will come will a price? No!!!!!. It is free, it possible and real and risk free. All you need is to participate in the 30days challenge via this link: https://teamchallenge.team/?r=31928500 and you will need to thank me later. The 30days challenge is also designed to provide opportunity to earn additional cash by referring a friend
Don't be the doubting Thomas. Move out of you doubting shield and make the reality of $1000 come through.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by DarlingEmojist(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
Who say money no good? God punish poverty.

Money no dey today ...Money go dey tomorrow...
Feel good is an happy day
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by kokoboy4life(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2019
tydi:

This is not hard earned money, its the people money its our money..

you dey mind Nigerians, they are ones supporting folks in the government to steal money
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Dredgemaster(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2019
doctore212:
I dreamt that Bobrisky proposed to me last night. Please should I be worried.
. Be happy
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Sirdiq21: 12:55pm On May 30, 2019
Sirpaul:
this Baba go chop money
Sirpaul If Na U Na Leaf U Go De Chop?...
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 30, 2019
gomina - abeg i take God beg you - don't let it go to your head
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Hardeyshinardt(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Money no dey today ...Money go dey tomorrow...
Feel good is an happy day

lol smiley(in kiss daniel voice) sure my brother,we go make ahm one day...d hope is high and d strugle is real... Make we sha no do pass ourself
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Sirdiq21: 12:58pm On May 30, 2019
Abeg This Sanwo-olu Na Christain Or Pegan
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:11pm On May 30, 2019
Yamree calm down call your mother to go queue from kerosene in abia cos I hear ikpeazu is sharing another round. Lagosians are not complaining grin
emyrald91:
Its a pity that one born throway from Osun can decide to hold Lagos to a ransom and it shall be so

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2019
Is that not Ambode’s Junior sister grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by lexyj123(f): 2:09pm On May 30, 2019
You want to set up your CATFISH HATCHERY OR HAVING SOME PROBLEMS, Visit [url]axiomgracefishfarms..com[/url] to know more about catfish hatchery set up, how to combat water challenges, how to battle infections of all kind.
in case your problems / challenges are not addressed, kindly leave comments behind and we shall respond immediately.
catfish market is insatiable and it come with a long value chain.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Sirpaul(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2019
I no go too chop am sha
Sirdiq21:

Sirpaul If Na U Na Leaf U Go De Chop?...
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by ogene144(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
Bet9ja vitual and ashawo ve both ruin my life i need help
Bro,go and get married Ashawo is a sign of badluck i was once in your shoe..
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by oglalasioux(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2019
OP typed in Yoruba. Alights is English. Highlights is the Yoruba version.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by ceasare: 3:49pm On May 30, 2019
majamajic:
hmm

just a day into power VIO don full road , saw about 3 groups this morning

They ve been back on d road for like a month now saw them on mile 2 bridge top 3wks ago and after lasu a month ago arresting vehicle .I wonder what happens to their automated detection system they installed to catch defaulters? Corruption rearing its head again ....d gov'nor shd reign them in like his predecessor did! No time
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by BluePrincee: 4:07pm On May 30, 2019
daddytime:
Autoreportng...

The word is "alight" not highlight as you have used it.
Cheers

You really went to jamb class and you were sitting in front seat grin I learnt all those little mistakes at jamb class.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:

lol smiley(in kiss daniel voice) sure my brother,we go make ahm one day...d hope is high and d strugle is real... Make we sha no do pass ourself

Boss' am with you jare.
Dis Nigeria problem don get belle and am sure he no do abortion
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by daddytime(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2019
BluePrincee:

You really went to jamb class and you were sitting in front seat grin I learnt all those little mistakes at jamb class.

grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Eryckah(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2019
The moment he highlights from the car ni��
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:41pm On May 30, 2019
Fixing of Mile 2-Badagry road is overdue Sir.

May the lord bless your tenure.

Call us for your Borehole and Marine Construction Projects.

+2348034261643
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by Rhea(f): 1:41am On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:
It's no news that Lagos State and some states in Nigeria have new leaders and its a season of good tidings and turn around as Nigerians hope and wish for. The former Lagos State Gov., Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode has laid a legacy which we hope and believe that the new administration will follow.

During the swearing in of Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the new governor of Lagos State, he was the center of all eyes especially the moment when he entered the beast, The Range Rover Sentinel. This is the same car the Mr. Ambode used and same he handover to Mr. Sanwo-Olu.

These are the moment the new governor was entering, alighting with his family.

AutoReportNG got some exclusives of this beast called Range Rover Sentinel tagged LASG 01 and it may interest you too that the deputy governor Dr. Obafemi Hamzat too uses Range Rover Sentinel tagged LASG 02. We are opportuned to see the moment he highlights from the car.

The first and second family were pictured at the Lagos State House, Marina Lagos immediately after the swearing ceremony which held at TBS on May 29th 2019.

These are images of the cars, exclusive to AutoReportNG.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-V552TfnlV1I/XO-2adgreBI/AAAAAAAAb-k/w9pnQSns0lgg0n8jMYr1e-P_TMkPA5kqwCLcBGAs/s1600/D7vvShfWsAAU5bE.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Js0levLA3as/XO-2XhNObdI/AAAAAAAAb-g/gTkKnVkow9gPHWZ8s4xGT_ujSbKMQZlZwCLcBGAs/s1600/D7vwmUqXkAE5CD_.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ob7EcIEiBNs/XO-2hHcH-1I/AAAAAAAAb-s/j2TQr421jz8VZrPL-BuMy7IDHKmfI4ZKQCLcBGAs/s1600/D7vyuYXWwAUDwmk.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-MRg0Z9xn12Q/XO-2r8fmJ5I/AAAAAAAAb-8/aeHjUq42vAEpBC_NrLmmrSC3gFKrjuRiwCLcBGAs/s1600/D7vzX6FXsAI0HLe.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xZDfhWIf5b8/XO-2rkookYI/AAAAAAAAb-4/dPUsWjkJnq8RP75ZcMvBXPXNAbTTm9jIQCLcBGAs/s1600/D7y1A1KWwAA-L4O.jpg[/img]

To see more images, check on the source for more exclusive.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/see-moment-sanwo-olu-and-his-deputy.html

You would think that all these Nigerian government people would patronize made in Nigeria cars.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by fykes(m): 1:51am On May 31, 2019
kenzysmith:
Bet9ja vitual and ashawo ve both ruin my life i need help
No help for you, better die there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by kenzysmith: 8:17am On May 31, 2019
fykes:
No help for you, better die there.
fool
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration by 400billionman: 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
When transformer in your area spoil, every yard will contribute N5,000 for PHCN officials to eat.

Meanwhile our work is to pay power bills, not to buy transformer and poles for electricity companies.

Yet after paying, N5000, 5 months later, no transformer anywhere.

Lesson: Make big money and buy your own transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.