Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years (19772 Views)

Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by AntiWailer: 2:32pm On May 30, 2019
He was Governor for 8 years.

Haters read again.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by mohammedisa27: 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
True
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Gbigbonnew: 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
So how does this affect his performance?
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Lawalemi(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
Soró niyén? tongue
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by SirBunky85(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2019
Quality20:
d kind of politician that APC is composed of.. ds guy was d only pdp guy I liked. how I wish he decamps
he's of the pdp
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ItzPrinceIB(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2019
Bellotelli:
And if you didn't give it out on rent, that's waste of resources and foolish.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ItzPrinceIB(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2019
Bellotelli:
And if you didn't give it out on rent, that's waste of resources and foolish.

how can he give government property out on a rent? Smh!
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ItzPrinceIB(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
Solidkay:
Did your not staying there elevated the standard of living of the people who elected you.

Or you wanna tell us the house you're living was not built with government money

Yes ofcourse it does, next time think before speaking.
and the house he his living in was built before he was elected.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ItzPrinceIB(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2019
rockstar27:
WHO CARES? grin grin grin grin grin
THAT IS UR OWN CUP OF TEA
U DO AS U PLEASES NOT BY ORDER FROM ANYONE OR AUTHORITY
WHY DON'T U REJECT UR SALARY AND OTHER ENTITLEMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT?
if nobody cares, and it's his own of tea then i believe you would've not comment.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by luuvv: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
Ibcrown:
When you've been wiped out. No story go and enjoy your loot
you have sense so? Did you see 8years part?
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by oyeb15: 8:46pm On May 30, 2019
lie lie
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by seangy4konji: 2:42am On May 31, 2019
ur cup of tea.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ridwanlawal: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2019
Name story you dey find

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega / Adams Dabotorudima Emerges The Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.