Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job (431 Views)

Employment Available In Telecommunication Sector, No CV Or Interview Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by tymat: 1:31pm On May 30, 2019
Please help my husband who is a transmission engineer to get a job.He was recently laid off by one of the top telecom service provider without any reason.

He has 7+ experience in telecom,and has work as contract staff with some of the top telecom service provider.
God bless you as you assist.
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by KristaPretty(f): 1:56pm On May 30, 2019
tymat:
Please help my husband who is a transmission engineer to get a job.He was recently laid off by one of the top telecom service provider without any reason.

He has 7+ experience in telecom,and has work as contract staff with some of the top telecom service provider.

He cannot be laid off for no reason. You and I know he can never be laid off for no reason even if he works for one of the worse firms in the country. It an be retrenchment or other issues.

Meanwhile go to hotnigerianjobs website I have a lot of people who got Jobs via their website.

God will see you through.
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by binary007: 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:

He cannot be laid off for no reason. You and I know he can never be laid off for no reason even if he works for one of the worse firms in the country. It an be retrenchment or other issues.

Meanwhile go to , I have a lot of people who got Jobs via their website.

God will see you through.

If you don't have anything positive to say, keep quiet.
People are laid off for no reason.
I was laid off for no reason just last month in a top telecommunications company.
That some people kept quiet doesn't mean it is not happening.
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by binary007: 5:51pm On May 30, 2019
tymat:

I think Huawei is currently recruiting, let him ask around from his friends in Tx(Transmission)
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by tymat: 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
binary007:

I think Huawei is currently recruiting, let him ask around from his friends in Tx(Transmission)

Thanks sir.Please he doesn't know anyone in huawei.No matter how good you are in Telecom, You will have to know someone before you can get in. Please kindly assist if you know anyone.Thanks
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by KristaPretty(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2019
binary007:

If you don't have anything positive to say, keep quiet.
People are laid off for no reason.
I was laid off for no reason just last month in a top telecommunications company.
That some people kept quiet doesn't mean it is not happening.

Stop being frustrated , my last sentence clearly showed i prayed for she and her husband .
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by binary007: 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
tymat:

Thanks sir.Please he doesn't know anyone in huawei.No matter how good you are in Telecom, You will have to know someone before you can get in. Please kindly assist if you know anyone.Thanks

What state is he covering?
Re: A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job by tymat: 9:16am On May 31, 2019
binary007:

What state is he covering?

Lagos State sir.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Make Thouasands Monthly On URL Social Media. / Accounting Officer Job At Artee Group Industries / Customer Service Manager Needed @onshore Oil And Gas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.