Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Marley Free At Last - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marley Free At Last (267 Views)

Zinoleesky – Naira Marley Free Mp3 Download / Cow Breaks Free At Lagos Airport (Video) / Promote Your Website Or Product On Our Website For Free At DAILYGUIDES.COM.NG To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marley Free At Last by simpleswazy(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2019
M not in support of crime o I just hate this government The politicians are the real criminal Let dem first go to jail...
Re: Marley Free At Last by sodiqapril(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.
Re: Marley Free At Last by simpleswazy(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
sodiqapril:
I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.
but bro come to think of it, I dont support the act but do you know many people have succeeded through this means .? Our government has failed us more reason the youth result to yahoo. imagine been a graduate and you can't get a job, if you even try to start an SME nobody wil give you funds.the country is bleeped.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Supporters Share Fake Photo Of Atiku Watching May 29 Inauguration On TV / John Cena Finally Join Fast And Furious / Pls Guys How Do I Remove Ppl That Follow Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.